The 2013 Xmas Pool Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

Right then boys and girls, it's time for this years' Christmas pool competition and your chance to knock last years winner - that pantomime villain Flynnyman - off his perch :RpS_sneaky:

Anyone wishing to play will need to go here:

Free Online Games ? FlyOrDie.com

Just sign up and get practising. We will be playing the 8-ball version in all matches. Entries to be in by Christmas Eve and the first round matches will be drawn out on 26th December. Post on this thread if you want to enter and I will add your name below this post, so if you don't see your name give me a reminder and I'll add it :RpS_thumbup:
I've managed to secure some fantastic sponsorship too, so there are some nice prizes on offer for the top 4:RpS_thumbsup:
Prize details to follow. Good luck :)

And @flynnyman, we need that trophy back mate -polished :RpS_wink:

Entries:

Bubbles65
Jurek ( The Real Jurek)
Oilcan (Olistar)
Flynnyman (Boooooo!!!)
Dannymac.
NPS. (npstpf)
Nickelarse.
Mikeadams1985
Spankysouthport (spankme)
Raggles
Casplas
Artisan998(Arti pants998)
Northyskim

Last edited:
Jurek. Sign me up.

Paid my way through college shooting a few sticks ...:RpS_thumbup:

Sign me up, practicing tonight .:RpS_thumbup: pretty good with a stick in my hand me :RpS_thumbsup:

Well I am lookin forward to defending my title I am a good player in real life but didn't realise i was good online but to be honest the rest were **** :)

someone's already signed up as Jurek ..... :RpS_sneaky:

running scared ... and it hasn't even started , yet ..... :RpS_lol:

no, ive been at work. will have a go later. used to play on a different site a few years ago so watch out :cool:

your cruisin' for a bruisin' :RpS_drool:

chuck my name in Al will ya?

not into all these pop ups that it keeps chucking on my screen :mad:

my name same as last year npstpf

Last edited:
you need to post ya name on here so we all know who you are
its a bit of a fix!! ive just played someone and he was potting both spots and stripes, well confused

Just to let you know.
As you would expect there are tools and equipment on the prize list, but I won't be announcing prizes just yet as some sponsors have yet to reply..........
Oh, and one of the sponsors is offering a £50 cash prize to the winner!!!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:
Get yer names on the list :RpS_thumbup:

If you can, please join up for the comp under your forum name, so that others can watch your progress. For those who don't know, you can enter the 'pool room' and watch the matches once you've joined up:RpS_thumbup:
And I've got the beer and Coca-Cola franchise so don't be sneaking your own drinks in :huh:

Pretty sure I didn't spend last years priZe but I've just been in the loft and found my cue from the last demolition job, imagine if I won again :)

Right then boys and girls, it's time for this years' Christmas pool competition and your chance to knock last years winner - that pantomime villain Flynnyman - off his perch :RpS_sneaky:

Anyone wishing to play will need to go here:

Free Online Games ? FlyOrDie.com

Just sign up and get practising. We will be playing the 8-ball version in all matches. Entries to be in by Christmas Eve and the first round matches will be drawn out on 27th December. Post on this thread if you want to enter and I will add your name below this post, so if you don't see your name give me a reminder and I'll add it :RpS_thumbup:
I've managed to secure some fantastic sponsorship too, so there are some nice prizes on offer for the top 4:RpS_thumbsup:
Prize details to follow. Good luck :)

And @flynnyman, we need that trophy back mate -polished :RpS_wink:

Entries:

Bubbles65
Jurek
Oilcan
Flynnyman (Boooooo!!!)
Dannymac.
NPS.
Nickelarse.
It says you can't play on a mobile and is this the same place as last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.