Thanks Plasterersonestop Nottingham

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Back to work next week, popped down to @Plasterers1StopShop Nottingham this morning to have a look round for the first time, was met with a warm welcome and tempted to spend big, resisted temptation but got some new buckets and a lovely brush (always cheers me up) also had a chuckle to myself couldn't stop thinking of poor old @theclemo and machine flirting @thebearbeef
IMG_2023.JPG
IMG_2022.JPG

What have you expected? You are famous plasterman :D. I still can't believe they didn't gave you any freebies :whistle:

Cordless collomix sounds ace, going to try and find it now

You mudda pucker :boxeador:

No wonder I'm a mardy arse on here

Just deleted you Pagey off my friends list

:birras:

5x15 plasterers brush , heard a lot of plasterers have been down there for stuff and it is nice to have somewhere that sells just plastering tools in town, I like to go in shops and see,feel and buy rather than order online
I think a brush like that with those bristles you can brush it on to the plaster without it marking, normally I'm a "flicker" or use a spray bottle.

It's hard to get a decent brush that lasts I tried one of them felt brushes but didn't rate it but these days I hardly put any water on it as I don't do massive hits