Thank you Plasterers1stopshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
Just wanted to say thank you to Ryan from @Plasterers1StopShop for his continued support on our latest project :RpS_thumbup: Ryan arranged for onsite training for us to use the Mapei EWI system, Adrian Jones came down and went through the system with us and gave some great input. We are doing 42 holiday homes in Torbay and the project is half refurb half new build. Different materials are needed constantly and Ryan has been on the ball with getting deliveries to us and ensuring we have the right material for the job. Great service, highly recommended. Will post some pics of the Mapei system once we get some units complete :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to say thank you to Ryan from @Plasterers1StopShop for his continued support on our latest project :RpS_thumbup: Ryan arranged for onsite training for us to use the Mapei EWI system, Adrian Jones came down and went through the system with us and gave some great input. We are doing 42 holiday homes in Torbay and the project is half refurb half new build. Different materials are needed constantly and Ryan has been on the ball with getting deliveries to us and ensuring we have the right material for the job. Great service, highly recommended. Will post some pics of the Mapei system once we get some units complete :RpS_thumbsup:

Nice one Oliver.................I could do with a pic revamp for my photobucket.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Cheers Oli,

Will pop down soon and see how everything is going as well. Love to see the progress on the Job. Amazing place!

Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great weekend!

Also thanks to @brettjj who I found via the forum, He came on board with us to help with the EWI. His experience has been a massive help to us on this job :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Asif - I like reading these sorts of positive threads........ :RpS_thumbsup:

..... but now it is getting to the point that Danny may have to move it to the Pink Section! :RpS_blushing:

Arti will be along soon!

Last edited:
Hope it all goes well Oli ,and it does show the forum can be a great help ,even for us time served (old gits ):RpS_blushing:

I can see this thread tumbling down a muddy slope, its never long before someone brings up manuendos :rolleyes)

..I just made that word up I think :RpS_unsure:

im a raving homosexual just sussing oilcan out.just finished a weeks course on plastering via job centre,been flat out since.

Great thread, must say Ryan has been great and honest. Will deff be ordereing from piss again..

Good you found help through the forum

gonna buy a marshaltown or tyzac once my last dole payment comes through.should have taken plastering up years ago.can get it off the eagle or whatever you call it easy now.

gonna buy a marshaltown or tyzac once my last dole payment comes through.should have taken plastering up years ago.can get it off the eagle or whatever you call it easy now.

I might start calling my Hawk/handboard/mortarboard an Eagle from now on.....got a nice ring to it :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.