Thank you British Gypsum

Gonna look at er job Monday may need exterior knock it out quicker than me job i.e. Nisus imago etc full external render plus extras as norm.ps don't message while mashed

I have thought this for a long time.
When a company has little to no competition it can sh it in the bags who will say what? Matters not to them.
Change only comes when hit in the pocket so unless you buy from alternative source it's not gonna shake anyone up but self.

What does anyone expect bg to do? They are not going to hold their hands up - they have no gain. They have the monopoly on the market. No rival - not even close. They know full well we are a weak trade with no governing body - and whatever they chuck out us cnuts are still just gonna come back tomorrow and buy the same s**t. I have had some proper s**t, and in the SAME pallet nice gear it makes no sense. I too have heard from a very good source that they rechurn up bad batches. This ALWAYS coincides with product change. The last really noticeable time was when they f@cked bonding up 2 years ago. Multi got affected - badly. Now with unifinish - I wonder what they do with the bad batch?

An old fella who lives in Tottenhoe near L/Buzzard has said me that lorrys every day are bringing plasterboard to be crushed/powdered up...maybe that's what being put back into new plaster.

An old fella who lives in Tottenhoe near L/Buzzard has said me that lorrys every day are bringing plasterboard to be crushed/powdered up...maybe that's what being put back into new plaster.
Are you from Leighton way?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Put back into the new boards but not the finish it doesn't work that way :)

Read the thread rather than popping in with random stuff to get your post count up and make people believe you actually take part ;) I just said that tut tut
Lol had this thread open before you replied wrote it an hit send ages later....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I have noticed something different with the last 15 bags I used

Its settling on the spot and looking watery, also once the walls have been second coated it looks really wet on the top for a good half hour

Also it seems to be dragging about a lot but I also noticed when I'm doing a bigger set that I can lay on more and its not going off on the spot

Mix it with the same amount of water everytime and always the same ratio pva mix and ots been layed on various backgrounds, old plaster, board, sand cement, artex and bonding that's between 2 houses still going the same

Anyone notice multi got better in past couple of weeks? Creamy and trowelling up beautifully. Might just be a good batch as like most have been saying on here has been shite up til now. Summer mix maybe?

Anyone notice multi got better in past couple of weeks? Creamy and trowelling up beautifully. Might just be a good batch as like most have been saying on here has been shite up til now. Summer mix maybe?
I'm sure @Loden said he used a couple of really nice bags of multifinish today...might be because his buckets are clean and drill paddle is new though,

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(21).jpg