Thank you British Gypsum

If it's tearing you're hitting it at the wrong time, just leave it alone for ten minutes or so.
Normally mate but ive never had this before. the afternoon set was fine. Same load of bags.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I was told by someone who went on a tour of the mine, that a member of BG staff said they introduced unsold uni finish into multi in small amounts to get rid of it last time it didn't sell.

I wasn't there personally so I can neither confirm nor deny it. However, what else would they do with it? o_O

Yeah that was me :rolleyes:

But it was out of date multi & board finish they said they add to new bags of finish in tiny amounts. I have witnesses aswell that heard it so don't deny it BG! :sisi:

So if they admit they do that, what do you think they would have done with all those thousands of pallets of recalled uni finish 1. :coffe:

I have used it twice never mentioned it only being two bags my old China
Calm Down darling

I hardly ever use the multifinish that's why I not come on this thread

Would suggest people try pure unifinish on plasterboard then you'll know how much better it is to use imo

But obviously that wont happen with most that don't want to try it.

I've heard that British gypsum put sherbet in their bags as a bit of a treat when we're breathing all the dust in. It'll be fizz wizz next.

But it was out of date multi & board finish they said they add to new bags of finish in tiny amounts. I have witnesses aswell that heard it so don't deny it BG! :sisi:

So if they admit they do that, what do you think they would have done with all those thousands of pallets of recalled uni finish 1. :coffe:

I reckon they're getting rid of it like this.
(y)

So are multi and uni finish different things then? :whistle:

Thank you British Gypsum
I've heard that British gypsum put sherbet in their bags as a bit of a treat when we're breathing all the dust in. It'll be fizz wizz next.
Thank you British Gypsum

So many characters and egos on here like being at school never really know when it's gonna kick off ,maybe online fight club needed secret meets or cyber tear ups winner pissing on the " loooooosers" head.:sisi:

I was told by someone who went on a tour of the mine, that a member of BG staff said they introduced unsold uni finish into multi in small amounts to get rid of it last time it didn't sell.

I wasn't there personally so I can neither confirm nor deny it. However, what else would they do with it? o_O
I wa son the tours and that was not mentioned...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So many characters and egos on here like being at school never really know when it's gonna kick off ,maybe online fight club needed secret meets or cyber tear ups winner pissing on the " loooooosers" head.:sisi:
It's the characters that keep this place amusing

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I didn't like using multi last year myself so I now bring carlite / carlite ultra finish over from N Ireland by the pallet. You pay more but a much better finish. :)

I didn't like using multi last year myself so I now bring carlite / carlite ultra finish over from N Ireland by the pallet. You pay more but a much better finish. :)
Hey move with what suits, I live in Spain use perlita to build out and multi imported at €12 now a bag to finish.
You adapt or fall over , materials to suit you its your finish!! No science no rules what gets you finish that pays and you n client happy with:birras:

Why can't we get this stuff on mainland British Gypsum.

@Nisus would be waving his trow-spat-hawk around shouting "say hello to my little fren"

View attachment 11122
Lost 3good mates and few others that slipped through the net trouble was identifying a full on gurning glow stick happy chappy you shared a spliff with and someone wanting really wanting to move on through the tunnel of death is upsetting for the spectators . But hey let's not ignore it but embrace as we do life . Choice of ending is a choice for the strong they don't go lightly. Amen to all that fell lol it makes no sense why would it? :birras:

Thank you British Gypsum
Thank you British Gypsum
Thank you British Gypsum
Thank you British Gypsum
Lost 3good mates and few others that slipped through the net trouble was identifying a full on gurning glow stick happy chappy you shared a spliff with and someone wanting really wanting to move on through the tunnel of death is upsetting for the spectators . But hey let's not ignore it but embrace as we do life . Choice of ending is a choice for the strong they don't go lightly. Amen to all that fell lol it makes no sense why would it? :birras:
How much is a pallet?

One day we'll die, all the others we're alive. :descansando:

Got to say thankyou to BG myself for the nightmare in Jan, we had a pallet of multi, I kept on getting hard bits in the finish, I had a few rows with my labourer accusing him of allsorts, then I ended up replacing my bucket and my whisk in case it was something to do with that, once I had done all this and it was still happening I realised it was the bags...so thanks for that BG, somebody told me recently that BG are recycling skim from Gold Trowel training centre, basically all there waste skim goes back to BG and they have a big machine that crushes it up and it goes back into the bags?

Calm Down darling

I hardly ever use the multifinish that's why I not come on this thread

Would suggest people try pure unifinish on plasterboard then you'll know how much better it is to use imo

But obviously that wont happen with most that don't want to try it.
Its still stuck on those tiles vince(y)...all good.