Text me when it's done

Vincey

Private Member
I never used this section to say hi so thought I would, been fed up to the back teeth of plastering just lately, anyways took some advice of some mates and a few on TPF and decided to go work for some one else for a bit, best thing I did tbh , turned up no stress just bash out my gauges and leave well did the job I got my plastering mojo back, anyways been reading on here mainly for plastering motivation and all I see every day is all the political bullshiting posts tbh I don't give a flying monkeys , get a life ffs what a bunch of losers,glad I'm not stuck on a job with any of them think they'd bore me to tears,

As title says I think it's best I take a break from that depressing crap, see and hear it on the t.v and radio is bad enough so can someone just text or pm me if there is anything new happens in plastering and I'll pop back in to have a look and maybe get involved

Thanks tpf :birra:it was a pleasure

Last edited:
Yeah, chilax vincey , nothing wrong with it! We all had them moments and still have! We are only humans !

When i find im getting tired of plastering because nothing's going right is take some time off .. the best cure is to let your body catch back up

Did you get the ritmo mate? Hope is all well?
no mate , rearranging the priorities at the moment . I am impulsive buyer and buy when I need it ! It's all fine here , heading up to Yorkshire to have a week of fun on my bike with the club . Can't wait ! Hope you are ok.:)

no mate , rearranging the priorities at the moment . I am impulsive buyer and buy when I need it ! It's all fine here , heading up to Yorkshire to have a week of fun on my bike with the club . Can't wait ! Hope you are ok.:)
You go steady on that bike mate. Take care.

hope you've got your passport ready to come to gods county :inocente:

I know the feeling. I need a job at McDonald's at least I won't be waiting 12 weeks for 4k off a builder there..... Ooooo am f**k**g mad right now

I l
I look out for the headlines on channel 4 how in case the southerners turn Yorkshire upside down
All's well here, nothing ever changing only the date and time, same old same old

Vfr 12

you travelling any where near Barnsley wakefield or doncaster?
Our base and starting point for the first two days is Northallerton . Passing by I am afraid. It will be more north yorks and the west coast of Scotland.

I never used this section to say hi so thought I would, been fed up to the back teeth of plastering just lately, anyways took some advice of some mates and a few on TPF and decided to go work for some one else for a bit, best thing I did tbh , turned up no stress just bash out my gauges and leave well did the job I got my plastering mojo back, anyways been reading on here mainly for plastering motivation and all I see every day is all the political bullshiting posts tbh I don't give a flying monkeys , get a life ffs what a bunch of losers,glad I'm not stuck on a job with any of them think they'd bore me to tears,

As title says I think it's best I take a break from that depressing crap, see and hear it on the t.v and radio is bad enough so can someone just text or pm me if there is anything new happens in plastering and I'll pop back in to have a look and maybe get involved

Come back mate some interesting stuff on another post about new speedskim!

Our base and starting point for the first two days is Northallerton . Passing by I am afraid. It will be more north yorks and the west coast of Scotland.

hope you enjoy the hospitality of the friendly Yorkshire folk (y)

It was given it's own section so sniffling big babies didn't have to look at it.

It was given it's own section so sniffling big babies didn't have to look at it.

Be nice he is feeling left out he isn't going anywhere, probably making his fake profile as we speak :) I recon his new user name will give him away first he will choose something like selfieguy :)

Mmmm,ye not to bad bud ,I could see you as a political figure tbh not a spread....:whistle:
Agree, I noticed it all went back to plaster talk for a while last night then low and behold

Same shite today, shame really as was just starting to kinda grow slightly fond of the turds
See you in June

Agree, I noticed it all went back to plaster talk for a while last night then low and behold

Same shite today, shame really as was just starting to kinda grow slightly fond of the turds
See you in June
Well f**k off then you boring c**t

See you in June

June of this year ? Or 2019 ? Brexit is a long way off and lots to discuss lol