Team of Plasters Needed - London E1 - within congestion charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACLW

I am about to renovate a 3 story flat (above commercial) that needs skimming throughout (walls and ceilings). I think it is at least 450 square meters but need to measure up accurately. There are some fairly big hits so am looking for people with experience with such projects.

We are looking to get the 1st fix wiring and plumbing done by the middle of January so the plastering is likely to start then/end of January.

I am looking for people to come and quote me over the next 2 weeks.

Please feel free to send me a message directly or reply to this post with your contact details and I will get in touch.

Andrew

We're local to E1 Andrew but we would only be interested if it was a labour only quote you require because of all the aggro with parking/con charge/loading out etc

you can ring me on 07956 359413. Eddie

I am about to renovate a 3 story flat (above commercial) that needs skimming throughout (walls and ceilings). I think it is at least 450 square meters but need to measure up accurately. There are some fairly big hits so am looking for people with experience with such projects.

We are looking to get the 1st fix wiring and plumbing done by the middle of January so the plastering is likely to start then/end of January.

I am looking for people to come and quote me over the next 2 weeks.

Please feel free to send me a message directly or reply to this post with your contact details and I will get in touch.

Andrew

Am intrested, contact me any time for a genuine and competitive qoute, it would take me approx 1 week. Kind regards
Lance 07881633683
Facebook Longstroke plastering
Twitter @longstrokeplas
web Longstrokeplastering.com

I'm 4 miles away and thinking its too much aggro :RpS_scared: and yet longstroke wants to travel from oopnorth :RpS_confused:

Gary - I will call you today.

Lance - how will you guys make the travel work for you?
Come on fellas, i go where the work is. Straight down the moterway trowel in hand, constant skiming for a few days, a cheeky beer and a night out in london and back 'upnorth' with a reasonably full wallet jobs a gooden.

Am lucky as am well astablished and have a good reputation 'upnorth' so were ticking over nicely at the min but, Approx 450m2 of skimming and abit of floating ect in the middle of january and 4 weeks notice. Nice quick little wager for me that to book in. Could even get the speedskim out if the walls are flat...

Am lucky as am well astablished and have a good reputation 'upnorth' so were ticking over nicely at the min but, Approx 450m2 of skimming and abit of floating ect in the middle of january and 4 weeks notice. Nice quick little wager for me that to book in. Could even get the speedskim out if the walls are flat...

Its like, 3 days work ffs. Congestion charge, lager and translation charges.
Fecut, I'm moving to Upnorth

Its like, 3 days work ffs. Congestion charge, lager and translation charges.
Fecut, I'm moving to Upnorth
So is this not a quick little wager to book in no? id piss a job like this in under a week with another spread. Top quality finish, diesel, food and congestion charges all in my price and still come home with over £500+ each....?
For Example... ring ring, hi irish_spread can u go london for a few days of skimming in january and ill pay u over £1300+ it wont even take u a week! Would u honestly say no?
Ovbiously we can all earn this sort ov money in our own towns and citys but why turn money and work down a month in advance?

Ahh sure feck it, knock it out in 2 days and you'll be pissin ur self laffin at us trying to be as fast as u darn sarf :RpS_biggrin:

aclw , pick me pick me, never been to lundun but eager to show you southerners how to talk and write proper, only need air fares, hotel money, spending money, and of course all return flights/expenses etc, then our normal daily rates for a plasterer and a labourer , all the best hector, cant see a problem

Hi havent read through the whole fred im based in e1. just give me a message if u still need the work done thanx tony

Status
Not open for further replies.