Tax Paid.

Members online

Tom Cruise, Paul McKenna, Tony Blair, piers Morgan, Jeffrey archer, Alan 'McDonald's advert' shearer, Kay burley, Ricky Wilson, Chris Martin. The Nouveau riche....t**t the lot of them.
I actually don't mind shearer, And i don't know who Kay burley is, but the rest and You've missed Keith lemon off that, I just don't get him.

I actually don't mind shearer, And i don't know who Kay burley is, but the rest and You've missed Keith lemon off that, I just don't get him.

I actually agree with a lot of what shearer says on motd, but he just seems to have such an air of importance and smugness, so boring too. And the geordies treat him like the messiah, he won the league with Blackburn and took Newcastle down as manager, dirty, vicious player too whilst giving it the wholesome alfa male b0llocks. Forgot to mention Michael Douglas, actor, but desperately wants to be the big businessman, small man syndrome aging c**t. Oh and fat f**k Phil Mickelson is his golfing equivalent, greedy insider trading filth.

Don't mind paying tax but and my biggest bug bare is that we have an overseas aid that really should be spent on our own people we shouldn't get involved in war ect we need the money to be pumped into our country not others,

Mark clattenberg (good ref but total knob), alan sugar, Jamie redknapp, Alan pardew, John Terry, Dennis wise.

When on cis you pay 20% tax on your total weekly wage, at the end of the year you get your personal tax allowance back which is about 10k now, so that's £2000 back straight away without taking into account expenses.

they only need to put someone under a tax investigation and they will not be getting anything back.
which can take years to sort out.
there is a certain % of people under random investigation every year.

I know im paying some junkies rent.

Tbh, I'd rather pay for some junkies rent and 50inch TV than some high flying w**k*r banker or some dirty stinking politician who's bleeding the system worse than the junkies! At least the junkies have an excuse, they have addictions and some terrible stories how they ended up that way! Them politicians are just slim on legs and greedy bastards! They'd sell there own soul for a pound!

How are ye getting tax rebates ? Losing money or overpaying preliminary tax ?

Used to love the pink chits we used to get here. 35% tax got paid to revenue on top of our wages and wee cheque every year for few grand! Was great! Now, I haven't seen one in years and to make matters worse, there's hardly any sites and no more chits because they changed it

Tbh, I'd rather pay for some junkies rent and 50inch TV than some high flying w**k*r banker or some dirty stinking politician who's bleeding the system worse than the junkies! At least the junkies have an excuse, they have addictions and some terrible stories how they ended up that way! Them politicians are just slim on legs and greedy bastards! They'd sell there own soul for a pound!

Liked

If HMRC want my money they should be helping me load materials on a cold, wet miserable morning and taking my tools into the job as well, freeloading bastards

Used to love the pink chits we used to get here. 35% tax got paid to revenue on top of our wages and wee cheque every year for few grand! Was great! Now, I haven't seen one in years and to make matters worse, there's hardly any sites and no more chits because they changed it
The RCT forms were a great savings scheme for the likes of me that took awhile to learn that I should keep some money back for tax !!!
Some lads still get RCT stopped on the new payments , I think its 15%/20% or 35% but only if you havent your tax in order or preliminary tax paid

The RCT forms were a great savings scheme for the likes of me that took awhile to learn that I should keep some money back for tax !!!
Some lads still get RCT stopped on the new payments , I think its 15%/20% or 35% but only if you havent your tax in order or preliminary tax paid
It's normally 20% but u can let them know if u want 0%. A lot of lads stay on 20% so they don't get a c**t of a bill.

It's normally 20% but u can let them know if u want 0%. A lot of lads stay on 20% so they don't get a c**t of a bill.
Every bill is a c**t of a bill !I try and do a bit of buying and selling with the tax money throughout the year before oct and hope to add a bit of value to it that way

how do you mean?
I have seperate accounts for farming aswell so if prices suit I might buy cattle /sheep early in the year and sell before I need the money for the tax bill while hopefully making a bit of profit on the money used . I wouldnt be paying high tax on the farming side of things

I have seperate accounts for farming aswell so if prices suit I might buy cattle /sheep early in the year and sell before I need the money for the tax bill while hopefully making a bit of profit on the money used . I wouldnt be paying high tax on the farming side of things

ah I see thats very clever... i have a few projects myself but still the tax bill makes me weep and its always a week before christmas :(

ah I see thats very clever... i have a few projects myself but still the tax bill makes me weep and its always a week before christmas :(
Not clever every time ,it just makes me feel a bit better to have got a bit of use out of it before handing it over .

Pay 20% everyweek...still got £1800 bill + £730 for ni contributions....needs paying end of jan.
Why do i bother with it all !!

If your still getting a bill rather than a rebate then generally your doi g better ober the year than if u were getting repay.
Youve obviously done enough to justify paying a tad more tax rather than your running cost dragging your nett income into lower regions.

Its all good