Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really matter what they do to piss you off. Eat all your possessions. Make you spend hours looking for the f**k**s in woods, on dog walks as they've run off. Dig holes in the garden, s**t all over the house. And generally ruin your life.
At the end of the day, you fall hopelessly in love with them. I can't bear to think of my two not being around to greet me at the end of the day, usually in the vain I hope I won't notice something of mine they've f**k*d up!!
Love my little bastards.
Thoughts are with you @TonyM.

It doesn't really matter what they do to piss you off. Eat all your possessions. Make you spend hours looking for the f**k**s in woods, on dog walks as they've run off. Dig holes in the garden, s**t all over the house. And generally ruin your life.
At the end of the day, you fall hopelessly in love with them. I can't bear to think of my two not being around to greet me at the end of the day, usually in the vain I hope I won't notice something of mine they've f**k*d up!!
Love my little bastards.
Thoughts are with you @TonyM.
It's Eddie that's lost his dog, not me, although I've been feeling pretty s**t about it since I found out. You are 100% correct in what you say though.

It's Eddie that's lost his dog, not me, although I've been feeling pretty s**t about it since I found out. You are 100% correct in what you say though.
Oh s**t, yeah, sorry mate. Did mean to right off any dogs you have!!!

Few bevvies to the wind now! Sorry. [emoji15]

Sorry to hear about the dog Ed and your right about the insurance but, once they get to 10yr old it is cheaper to insure a fat auld 51 yr old plasterer than it is a 10 yr old Dalmation so money goes in a jar every month for her now just incase owt happens. And on the subject of vets charges I did some work for a vet a few weeks back and can assure you that my rates were along the same lines has his.

Paw prints are just as deep as foot prints on our hearts ...best wishes mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.