Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspotofbother

It doesn't really matter what they do to piss you off. Eat all your possessions. Make you spend hours looking for the f**k**s in woods, on dog walks as they've run off. Dig holes in the garden, s**t all over the house. And generally ruin your life.
At the end of the day, you fall hopelessly in love with them. I can't bear to think of my two not being around to greet me at the end of the day, usually in the vain I hope I won't notice something of mine they've f**k*d up!!
Love my little bastards.
Thoughts are with you @TonyM.

TonyM

Private Member
It doesn't really matter what they do to piss you off. Eat all your possessions. Make you spend hours looking for the f**k**s in woods, on dog walks as they've run off. Dig holes in the garden, s**t all over the house. And generally ruin your life.
At the end of the day, you fall hopelessly in love with them. I can't bear to think of my two not being around to greet me at the end of the day, usually in the vain I hope I won't notice something of mine they've f**k*d up!!
Love my little bastards.
Thoughts are with you @TonyM.
It's Eddie that's lost his dog, not me, although I've been feeling pretty s**t about it since I found out. You are 100% correct in what you say though.

aspotofbother

It's Eddie that's lost his dog, not me, although I've been feeling pretty s**t about it since I found out. You are 100% correct in what you say though.
Oh s**t, yeah, sorry mate. Did mean to right off any dogs you have!!!

Few bevvies to the wind now! Sorry. [emoji15]

raggles

Private Member
Sorry to hear about the dog Ed and your right about the insurance but, once they get to 10yr old it is cheaper to insure a fat auld 51 yr old plasterer than it is a 10 yr old Dalmation so money goes in a jar every month for her now just incase owt happens. And on the subject of vets charges I did some work for a vet a few weeks back and can assure you that my rates were along the same lines has his.

D

Deleted member 14228

Paw prints are just as deep as foot prints on our hearts ...best wishes mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.