Suppose you want paying then?

Members online

@lurpack you realy jyst dont get it

Again your wrong.

Ive taggedd the 4 people that are relevent for our area there opinion as we are in the same catchment give or take.

We have all said we would do well to achieve 400 labour with many around here knocking it out at 300 labour scaringly there would be some even less make of that what you will.

Ive been supply & fit 20+ years trust me in know the pricing for my area.

You have had the 4 people all back up my comments so why am i still wrong?

I havent once commented on your area pricing being wrong other than to say i wish we coukd achieve that!

@CeeVee please help me out im finished on this one!

I'm gonna leave you guys too it or I'll get no work done today, I don't do much as it is! Just spent half hour doing a poo reading 8 pages of this shite! All that matters is we get as much as we can for what we do! I wish I could get £700 for two days work but it'd be very rare (maybe a couple of box rooms or something) good on you if you can though!

Do you know what @lurpack your just a prick!

Im all for a decent discussion but you just twist and minupulate threads and only take the comments that suit your side of the argument and discount all counter arguments/opinions.

Youve had the 4 opinions given from lads in same area and apparently we are all wrong and your right.

Im done!

Do you know what @lurpack your just a prick!

Im all for a decent discussion but you just twist and minupulate threads and only take the comments that suit your side of the argument and discount all counter arguments/opinions.

Youve had the 4 opinions given from lads in same area and apparently we are all wrong and your right.

Im done!

Woman.

You are dragging everyone in as you know they’re too scared to disagree with you.

You said 300 you do living room with artex ceiling and leave it spotless. A you’re protecting floor etc

You’re twisting it and slowly upping the price so here’s a screenshot for you.

It’s far too cheap. And everyone knows it.

Attachments

• DBA16B40-8BBA-45E1-B0FF-841E774E5026.png
    DBA16B40-8BBA-45E1-B0FF-841E774E5026.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 169
Are you lot still going on about this?!

It’s dearer for everything in the south!!

It’s cheaper for everything in the north!!

EVERYONE should get paid more!!

Done!

@lurpack you realy jyst dont get it

Again your wrong.

Ive taggedd the 4 people that are relevent for our area there opinion as we are in the same catchment give or take.

We have all said we would do well to achieve 400 labour with many around here knocking it out at 300 labour scaringly there would be some even less make of that what you will.

Ive been supply & fit 20+ years trust me in know the pricing for my area.

You have had the 4 people all back up my comments so why am i still wrong?

I havent once commented on your area pricing being wrong other than to say i wish we coukd achieve that!

@CeeVee please help me out im finished on this one!
Just ignore him mate I'm pretty sure he's winding you up for the sake of it.

No one can be that silly as to think you can just up your prices to whatever you want and still be busy.

Woman.

You are dragging everyone in as you know they’re too scared to disagree with you.

You said 300 you do living room with artex ceiling and leave it spotless. A you’re protecting floor etc

You’re twisting it and slowly upping the price so here’s a screenshot for you.

It’s far too cheap. And everyone knows it.
Who the fucks scared?

Now if I posted that , the idiots would switch back to the day rate card and be like ohh nooo ur van won’t leave ur house Charing £300 a day lol

Can you see the issue here? A click group full of pussy yes men.

Man up and tell zombie he’s too f**k**g cheap and wrecking the trade

Tbf some younger ones don’t even survive a year so congratulations to all plasterers on here for cruising through the years

Let’s be honest it’s not hard work really where ever you are

We dictate the market and the prices. Wtf is all thus region bullshit that applies to London only. Amazon prices are amazon prices you don't go on there saying I'm from poor old Yorkshire and I want this trowel 20% cheaper.

We dictate the market and the prices. Wtf is all thus region bullshit that applies to London only. Amazon prices are amazon prices you don't go on there saying I'm from poor old Yorkshire and I want this trowel 20% cheaper.
I've done many domestic jobs in the centre of London where money is literally no object.

You will, if you are in the circle of trust and there is no one else on the market, otherwise there is nothing you can do apart from being choose.