Sunday’s

mainly nothing to do ...
I am off in to tack a few boards on ..
bbc s reactions GIF

Did a few hours / so can know get a gauge on tomorrow/would of only bought stuff on internet I do nOt need ha ..... @Mrs was hungover ;so today would of been a right off +(I fuxim can not stand her whining) ha

Done a massive dump run, van full to top. Fitted two new toilet seats. Put a kitchen unit door back on after removing integrated fridge. Put up new kitchen light. Tidied up after messy roofers finished. Tidied and organised van ready for tomorrow. About to clean and lube the chain on my KTM, then going for a burn around the fields. Unless she finds me another job to do.
Usual Sunday really.

You are the king of giffs me old garden gate ! Im off for a pony before i go to the rubba ! Got to be quick cus the troubles going to a chas with the dusbin lids !!
Think one of them might be an iron hes gone all spandau !!
Why thank you me old china!

It’s @Dollar that's won the accolade for peasant king. Lol

Done a massive dump run, van full to top. Fitted two new toilet seats. Put a kitchen unit door back on after removing integrated fridge. Put up new kitchen light. Tidied up after messy roofers finished. Tidied and organised van ready for tomorrow. About to clean and lube the chain on my KTM, then going for a burn around the fields. Unless she finds me another job to do.
Usual Sunday really.
I know it can get messy after a vindaloo nite but a dump in the van? with two loo seats?

Still think it may struggle

Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Is your impact Makita?

I have DeWalt's DCF786 and the internal build quality has dropped drastically since I bought my first one. Disgraceful how easily this flagship impact now burns out under load. Of course, it's made in PRC. Surprise surprise! (more robust ones of the same model used to be made in Europe).

Guess you may have to hire/borrow/buy an impact wrench?

Not a program I generally watch, but I was watching a bit of Countryfile this morning, and there was a family in Ireland who have been planting trees for many years, and are now also changing some of their fields (not the ones with trees) back to wild meadowland, to promote bees and other insects, etc.

I've often said to friends that if I won a few million, I'd love to spend a big chunk of it planting trees all over the UK (and involve youth groups, as a way of getting youngsters to get involved with nature). Nature would benefit, youngsters would benefit from the positive activity, and future generations would benefit from reforestation by their ancestors of today.

The amount of ancient woodland that has been stripped from the land, all over the UK and Ireland, in the past few hundred years, is shocking!

Good luck selling your honey - it's nice to see someone promoting nature and making at least a little money from it, to encourage them to continue (y)