stone wall

Members online

ruddez

have a stone wall to render and going to hack off the face of the larger stone and then mesh hopefully to stop any cracking,as i want to unibond the stonework first for extra key would it be better to unibond first and then mesh but the unibond would be dry by the time i finish meshing, would that be ok,or could i paint on render grip on first then mesh,thanks

have a stone wall to render and going to hack off the face of the larger stone and then mesh hopefully to stop any cracking,as i want to unibond the stonework first for extra key would it be better to unibond first and then mesh but the unibond would be dry by the time i finish meshing, would that be ok,or could i paint on render grip on first then mesh,thanks
Render grip or sbr, don't not use pva outside mate

Any pics?

Sbr slurry coat then lay on scratch coat while its still tacky I'm doing a stone cottage atm and do most my outside rendering this way

Any pics of the stone wall?

if it wasnt being meshed i would sbr the wall as to try and get the sbr through the mesh will be a struggle as it makes a mess putting on a flat wall, but i think i will rendergrip then mesh,scratchcoat/render then dash,thanks all anyway