STOLEN MACHINE - PLEASE BE AWARE

Members online

But saying the company name ,makes it easy to find the address ?

A simple google search will also show a list of people who are 'machine applicators' in various areas - it's a selling point!
The internet is a powerful thing and many details can be found out - most tend to share them themselves

A simple google search will also show a list of people who are 'machine applicators' in various areas - it's a selling point!
The internet is a powerful thing and many details can be found out - most tend to share them themselves
I can see that ,tbh just pissed off for the lads this has happened to ,hope you dealers can get your heads together to form some kind of data base on machines for the future

They are gonna need spares no matter who ends up with it so a data base could work. The suppliers of renders could also maybe be contacted and unless you have a machine you ain't gonna have a clue how to work it so should turn up.

It will probably go abroad. I used to hear of people taking machines from sites in germany back when i was there and bringing them home.

I doubt it's that organised, if it was plenty would disappear cos we all know where they are and if not we can find them. It could be a competitor it could be an old labourer the list goes on. Very difficult to sell in my opinion and whoever buys it's will be found unless they own one already and know how to work it.

I doubt it's that organised, if it was plenty would disappear cos we all know where they are and if not we can find them. It could be a competitor it could be an old labourer the list goes on. Very difficult to sell in my opinion and whoever buys it's will be found unless they own one already and know how to work it.

Even ones that go abroad get found out. We came across 2 stolen in Russia that ended up over here. Things didn't add up, we spoke to the manufacturers and we found out.

Ive had 2 stolen. Reported them and never heard of again

I just think they are a niche product and it's a very small world they will turn up, unless they are out in a shed and forgotten about or like I said it's a competitor then they are just scrapped. If they are used they will turn up in my opinion there are not many machine gangs knocking about and the ones that are are in contact with each other.

We had two stolen about 5 years ago.

A guy based near Sheffield then phoned me around 4 weeks later to try selling it back... we had the police waiting. Machine back, unsure what happened to him but I know he is still working etc

The second rocked up at our unit 3 months ago for a service!

I'll keep an eye out in Ireland for them. A lot of stolen tools from the UK go to ireland. And tools stolen from Ireland go to the UK

Vans are target mostly on sites, cos the chance to find tools inside is biger than if parked anywhere else. My was vandalised twice , parked around the site and that's within the first year of ownership .

Where would you get insurance for a machine ?
**BE AWARE - PLEASE BE AWARE**

Unfortunately it has been brought to our attention another machine and Generator has been stolen from a company.

Please note:
There are now 2 x M-tec M330 and EZE Genset's circulating the UK - both are stolen. To our knowledge these are the only used M330's available currently.

Both owners had the machines locked in the back of their Ford Transit vans, the whole vans including all the contents have been stolen.

Details of the machines:

Machine Number 1:

M-tec M330 & EZE Genset stolen from Buckinghamshire

Ford transit: AG57 FNV

Machine Number 2:

M-tec M330 & EZE Genset stolen from Swinton Manchester.

Ford transit: BG10 EWJ

Please ensure you have insurance on your machines against theft. Keep everything locked away!

If anyone hears about these machines or is offered these machines. Please contact us directly on 01242 236699

Please note: These are the only M330's we know of that are going to be sold as used. If you are offered a used machine - please let us know immediately

Thank you all for your help & please share this
View attachment 13823

tracker do a non wired unit, with a battery life of 5 years, cast about £250, a small price to pay if you ask me
also
rem trading 0117-942 3650/0746652087, rewire security tracker plastic waterproofed or can get a magnetic cover, £40, stick it inside the machine job done can use this gadget anywhere, jacket pocket anywhere on your car or van, or metal object, wifes bag, kids school bags
works on a pay as you go sim card, and I think they throw the sim card in for free,
worth looking at
plus loads of other available now just google them

tracker do a non wired unit, with a battery life of 5 years, cast about £250, a small price to pay if you ask me
also
rem trading 0117-942 3650/0746652087, rewire security tracker plastic waterproofed or can get a magnetic cover, £40, stick it inside the machine job done can use this gadget anywhere, jacket pocket anywhere on your car or van, or metal object, wifes bag, kids school bags
works on a pay as you go sim card, and I think they throw the sim card in for free,
worth looking at
plus loads of other available now just google them

That's a Bristol number ain't it Dr Jones?

Transits have been targeted in the last few years as they are easy to nick. They often get stolen to be broken up.

If they get stolen full of equipment then selling that equipment on might not be so easy. Generators sell anytime but if you was a transit thief and you found an m tec plastering machine in the back you might not know what it is and how would you get rid of something you don''t even know what it does.

It could end up as scrap if selling it is too risky. A transit for breaking thief probably wouldn't be too bothered about finding a buyer being big and a quarter of a ton. The transit breaker will see it at scrap value.

It will probably go abroad. I used to hear of people taking machines from sites in germany back when i was there and bringing them home.
I took one home in 1995 as I never got payed by a Dutch agent then took it back wen I got a job with a german company and sold it to the German as I couldn't get 3 phase in those days over here

Last edited:
Transits have been targeted in the last few years as they are easy to nick. They often get stolen to be broken up.

If they get stolen full of equipment then selling that equipment on might not be so easy. Generators sell anytime but if you was a transit thief and you found an m tec plastering machine in the back you might not know what it is and how would you get rid of something you don''t even know what it does.

It could end up as scrap if selling it is too risky. A transit for breaking thief probably wouldn't be too bothered about finding a buyer being big and a quarter of a ton. The transit breaker will see it at scrap value.

you could buy a master key on amazon if I remember right