STOLEN MACHINE - PLEASE BE AWARE

Plasterers1StopShop

**ATTENTION - STOLEN EQUIPMENT - PLEASE BE AWARE**

Please be aware that a M-tec M330 and EZE Genset have been stolen from our customer S & D PLASTERING based in Buckinghamshire.

Both machines are marked with serial numbers and are 2015 models.

If you are approached or offered this type of machine, please contact us immediately on 01242 236699

Please share this post and make everyone aware!

Thank you for your help
11009203_823671871032161_1028091990204310449_n.jpg

Such a shame, Ryan when is someone gonna make a machine with a built in tracking devise? They are a lot of money so might be an option

We have looked into it mate, quite tricky to do. The 3 phase machines obviously don't have a battery so there is no power source to connect it to. Also limited places for them to be hidden in the machines now.

We are working on something but unfortunately we keep finding things that don't work 100%

I have a tracker on my kit car and yes it relies on a phone signal but for £30 its a glimmer of hope

This kind of thing goes on all too often. Met a guy on site that did welding and such, his sign written van said he was from a bakery! He had been broken into when it said on site welding etc!!

Theres some filth in the world, hopefully insurance covers van contents

Shame really the machines don't have a history like a car , if the dealer is kept up to date when a machine has been resold , anyone new on the phone that needs parts you do not know ,needs to give the machine numbers first .Just a thought

Heard on site recently that agency labourers (foreign), we're taking pics of tools on their phones, and then there was a speight of thefts, containers broken into etc.

**BE AWARE - PLEASE BE AWARE**

Unfortunately it has been brought to our attention another machine and Generator has been stolen from a company.

Please note:
There are now 2 x M-tec M330 and EZE Genset's circulating the UK - both are stolen. To our knowledge these are the only used M330's available currently.

Both owners had the machines locked in the back of their Ford Transit vans, the whole vans including all the contents have been stolen.

Details of the machines:

Machine Number 1:

M-tec M330 & EZE Genset stolen from Buckinghamshire

Ford transit: AG57 FNV

Machine Number 2:

M-tec M330 & EZE Genset stolen from Swinton Manchester.

Ford transit: BG10 EWJ

Please ensure you have insurance on your machines against theft. Keep everything locked away!

If anyone hears about these machines or is offered these machines. Please contact us directly on 01242 236699

Please note: These are the only M330's we know of that are going to be sold as used. If you are offered a used machine - please let us know immediately

Thank you all for your help & please share this
Warning Machine stolen.jpg

Thought the same and most people bang it on social media themselves then sign the van up telling everyone, my mate who had just gone on holiday has put on FB he is gonna kill who ever broke into his house lol.

Lets tell the world i have £10,000 of kit in the van !lol more the dealers blowing smoke tbh ,worth a thought ,for the sake of the customers

Been times ive wanted somebody to nick my machine :muyenojado:.
Has anyone put the info on Twitter ??

Let's hope it was all insured, nothing worse than nicking someone elses livelihood

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lets tell the world i have £10,000 of kit in the van !lol more the dealers blowing smoke tbh ,worth a thought ,for the sake of the customers

It also shows the world they have a machine to help them get work. We have had customers say they have been approached by local contracting companies due to our posts.

Alongside that, this proves as a record as to when they got the machine and thatbthey own one.

As you know, it's pretty hard to keep a machine a secret

howay man Keith, A man of the world like you should be at the forefront of social media technology
It also shows the world they have a machine to help them get work. We have had customers say they have been approached by local contracting companies due to or posts.

Alongside that, this proves as a record as to when they got the machine and thatbthey own one.

As you know, it's pretty hard to keep a machine a secret
As you know got mine years ago ,if i got a new one ,sod having all my details posted up ,just my thoughts ,all dealers do it Ryan as you know ,not a dig at you