Stolen dewalt mixer

Zippydragon

Has anyone had a dewalt whisk stolen? Pretty much brand new one been taken to cash converters in surbiton without batteries or charger, no spread would get rid of that

Has anyone had a dewalt whisk stolen? Pretty much brand new one been taken to cash converters in surbiton without batteries or charger, no spread would get rid of that
Sure cash convertors would ask for I d of seller. Bet there worth f**k all with out batt and charger

As they cost so much they should be stamped with a security code , won't put a total end to it but may help

Rubber grips are coming of my corded one
Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

o dear :inocente:

never said you did ----- you still keeping busy John in the world of plastering
Unfortunately. Sacked some days of now with it being school holidays to spend time with little en as we no one to watch him . Soon as extensions finished I.m on 4 day weeks

They can keep it, brought the 240v one last year, speed selection stopped working , which i can handle, but cable went in the usual place as it enters, so ended up stripping machine and re-routing cable for future fixes, not impressed with build quality , shiny chinese indeed !!!

Unfortunately. Sacked some days of now with it being school holidays to spend time with little en as we no one to watch him . Soon as extensions finished I.m on 4 day weeks

That's the way to do it.

Priorities in order!

Trying like hell to do the same.

That's the way to do it.

Priorities in order!

Trying like hell to do the same.
It's hard as you need to keep People happy. Why I just keep 2 to 3 builders happy . I can keep on top of.things that way . In a perfect world I.d like to do Mon to Wed then Sat morning

That y I don't buy expensive tools I'd be keeping a eye on them 24 7!