stirl lookin

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonymahony

Any body got any work i am 22 years experience got me own tools an van jus crap at textin notth liverpool area will travle

Last edited:
Has anybody got any work for Tony Mahony?

He has 22 years experience, has his own tools and van. He is just crap at texting.

He lives in the North Liverpool area but is willing to travel.

:tanguero:

Thought you had loads on tony??.that was monday on the other thread???...paddyplast might still have that opportunity he posted???o_O

bit like the one looking the other night ,from Hampshire never got back to me on my offer, don't know why we bother

Just dont no how to go about workin for myself dann so i jus phone about to c if any one has any work
Could chuck £30- £100 for a couple of months into advert in local paper under domestic plastering section,this time of year everyone is starting to do work in there homes.
Sure you would get a few jobs that would pay back your investment.

Is working for your self really all that. A lot of headaches involved and it's G**. The only good thing is u can take days off or in my case over 2 months. Am going back on the tools next week am going to do 5 days. I have a nice cash job to do. Am going to buy myself a good mattress. Seen a nice tv might get that to.

Is working for your self really all that. A lot of headaches involved and it's G**. The only good thing is u can take days off or in my case over 2 months. Am going back on the tools next week am going to do 5 days. I have a nice cash job to do. Am going to buy myself a good mattress. Seen a nice tv might get that to.

I curse it sometimes but then I think it would be a lot worse doing the same job for even less money :D

agree there lads sometimes I wish I could walk on site lay on all day ,and do not have to worry about sheeting everything up and keeping everyone happy

agree there lads sometimes I wish I could walk on site lay on all day ,and do not have to worry about sheeting everything up and keeping everyone happy

grass is not greener.... cuntish knowit all site agents... dick heads nicking tools and constant battle getting materials somewhere near the job... then chasing your money and always running the risk of the contractor folding

grass is not greener.... cuntish knowit all site agents... dick heads nicking tools and constant battle getting materials somewhere near the job... then chasing your money and always running the risk of the contractor folding

Having to work on a sunday cause theres no oxford system on site.....
The list goes on and on.
I really cant be arsed tomorrow !!

I like working on my own if I can.The older I get the more I prefer it.Everyone has their own little ways of doing things and some peoples drive me mad.Lads on phones especially every five minutes.

im guilty of putting the odd in play £5 bet on phone .......but only when I have time.
kills the loneliness !!

Same as that Nicm although recently I've had my daughter labouring for me on bigger jobs. Can't be doing with the testosterone of young lads!
I had my daughter with me on n off for 2 yr good as gold ,her cleaning up was thorough, compared to the cnuts I've been through in past 6 mths

Same as that Nicm although recently I've had my daughter labouring for me on bigger jobs. Can't be doing with the testosterone of young lads!

I left my phone onsite one evening took my 5 year old little angel to pick it up one evening ..sites 2 mins down the road .

Scaffold spanner pad saw in house little one says "urgh dad what a mess"
Haha "I know welcome to my world sweetheart".

I love working for myself, i plan things properly, some times its only a 1 hit day, in fact quite often it is, if i have to sheet out and clean up etc, but at least i can do things my way and be happy.
Small jobs, payed daily or every few, loving it.

Tell us more about yourself then Tony.
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.