stilts

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mate, sorry for delay - have you got paypal? think i have a day off on friday so pm your address over and ill get sent.

Did you sell them prezz if not ile have them and give them a go ime only round the corner from you i thouhgh you was about 7 foot tall anyway.

no not sold yet, so yeah all yours - do you want me to drop them up to you? pm me details if you want.
only 6ft unfortunately!

OK mate PM me you mobile and ile ring you the weekend and hopefully meet up, i take it d*m**o didnt want them !!!!!!!!!!!

sorry m8 been working got cash here you want my too do a bank transfer in the morn bud as i really need then stilts now
and like a numty i forgot about it
or i can do it on paypal for you m8
iv sent you a pm with number and how you want too do it as i said iv got cash waiting here now for them
and iyou did ok the price with me first mate thanks agen jon
give me a call or pm me your number and ill call you mate cheerrss
sorry and yes iv got paypal too or i can pay it in too you bank :RpS_cool:

Last edited:
d*m**o......................[EDITED to remove abusive namecalling:-0].........are you for real?

Last edited:
and now whats your problem all i said was if the guy is tite on cash it was £40 posted to me and the dude that wants them is down the road from him so mite get them cheaper thats all just
trying too help the guy out thats all
if he really hasnt got the cash then i have soo ill sort it with him OK SORRY FOR PUTY OTHERS FIRST and trying to help him out dint want to up set you bubbles :RpS_laugh: dont want that now do we
pezzab iv pmed you its your call m8

pezzab pmd me and asked if id let him sell them to lucius as it will save a lot of faffing about at the post office
and i said yes thats ok as it helps lucius out.
i know that im now not getting these stilts but its ok with me
but it gives me a chance at twisting the misiss arm in leting me buy a set of mt m2's off ebay lol
hope you like the stilts lucius grate fun on them iv hade 4 sets of stilts.
last set i got from ebay think i payed a fiver pluss P&P needed a new leg strap
got that off ebay too lol
have fun dont fall keep all your power leads out the way post pics of you on them bud
peace out dude

Status
Not open for further replies.