Still looking north east plasters needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two plasterers available for work 23 yrs exps on site ,advanced nvq level 3 ,city and guilds ,nvq 2 rendering ,show certs and refs on request ,cscs ,van tools ,public liaibility tel mike markland 07968160084 ,work nationwide

Nationwide means big prices to cover costs mite put sum ppl off they mite want local chaps :) money is 90 percent of getting jobs these days ..........

gang of 8 available. Sunderland based. phone 078896771453 thankyou

MITIE are looking for plasterers and other trades for lots of re-vite work they have coming off around Gateshead or Newcastle I think can't remember cos I was too busy laughing at their General manager when he rang and asked me last week if i would be interested. If house bashing re-vites is your thing get in contact with them.

MITIE are looking for plasterers and other trades for lots of re-vite work they have coming off around Gateshead or Newcastle I think can't remember cos I was too busy laughing at their General manager when he rang and asked me last week if i would be interested. If house bashing re-vites is your thing get in contact with them.

I was doing some graft for there QS a while back and he was twisting on about my day rate (after he had agreed at the start of the job). He then tells me he works for the largest plastering contractor in the north east, and they pay there blokes £120 a day blah,blah,blah.
to which i replied " so WTF am i doing here then" got my gear in the van and ****** off. Got an email 2 days later "any chance you can come back and finish the plastering cos i cant get anyone from work".................:RpS_laugh:. Foxtrot Oscar to you marra......................:RpS_biggrin:

I was doing some graft for there QS a while back and he was twisting on about my day rate (after he had agreed at the start of the job). He then tells me he works for the largest plastering contractor in the north east, and they pay there blokes £120 a day blah,blah,blah.
to which i replied " so WTF am i doing here then" got my gear in the van and ****** off. Got an email 2 days later "any chance you can come back and finish the plastering cos i cant get anyone from work".................:RpS_laugh:. Foxtrot Oscar to you marra......................:RpS_biggrin:

I won't go into details in the public bit but i think i know why he rang you back :RpS_wink:

I found out today that he got 2+1 gang to finish the house for £150 a day....................................between them.................:RpS_laugh:

I heard that off my marra who's running the job, he's got painters in costing 2 for £100 a day...................the bloke who's job it is has got loads of coin as well, he's just a tight c@nt................:RpS_laugh:

Reckon that's bull shiz that arti bet he just said that. the penis!

No there are plenty who will work for that wether you would want them or not is another thing but, there are some who are good that will work for that! not very many mind but they exsist !

Status
Not open for further replies.