Steef can you fix it

Members online

No members online now.
Well spotted. They're just not fixed yet. That's all. Spark missed them and I didn't have any longer screws
Got a f**k**g hawk eye me steve..was just about to pick u up in wheel Barrow and take you down to the DUNG HEAP and let you fester there If you left sockets like that

Surley whoever doing the rewire can put you a socket to work from.

We always use gennys though no good on a domestic perfect excuse for a dewalt mixer purchase.

Sadly we even have massive water drums that I've even filled at home and use on site for powder when desperate.

Surley whoever doing the rewire and out you a socket to work from.

We always use gennys though perfect excuse for a dewalt mixer purchase.

Sadly we even have massive water drums that I've even filled at home and use on site for powder when desperate.

yeah I’m not sure wtf is going on with elec. we’re all there tomo so will get something sorted

That all you got you mongy...from now on ur not even worth a reply from me..your just getting ugly mongy as a reply on everything you comment on...u ugly mongy
U should go on the tape and jointers forum that’s more your line , drywall and shite, this is a plasterers forum so I think u should jog on board muncher

exactly. And that’s exactly what they are properly developers. A name to be proud of imo
corbynpmqs.jpg

first thing i said but apparently they’re miserable c**ts. Me 10hour genny should cheer em up
If you knock politely, drink or no, it's a good way to introduce yourself.

Once introduced, it's much easier for them to approach you with small grievances rather than sit and boil in their own piss and ring the mayor.

But as you say - if that fails t'genny will brighten their day right up.

If you knock politely, drink or no, it's a good way to introduce yourself.

Once introduced, it's much easier for them to approach you with small grievances rather than sit and boil in their own piss and ring the mayor.

But as you say - if that fails t'genny will brighten their day right up.
Tbf will only use it to knock up . Would do me own head in listening to it