Stay safe

Members online

johnzo

Hi guys how’s everyone doing I’m here in Ireland tough measures in place total lockdown every thing closed bar essentials the country told to stay home till April 12 every site in the country closed no movement outside of 2 km from home only go out for exercise,I hope all on here stays safe worrying times I have a daughter over there in London working in the NHS that has my head fried with worry please god we all get through this

Everyone stand by for a tougher lock down this week with more restrictions on any movement outside . I was told by a good reliable source that this is happening . No Duff . I am just the messenger please don't shoot me if its wrong. Stay safe and well everyone.

Hopefully the police start picking of all the people now taking the piss
30% surge in deaths today bigger than Spain and Italy ever was at this stage they just announced, definitely shows what’s coming our way and probably still loads of people thinking they are more important than anyone else in the uk
Biggest to be hit will be London and the south probably have the biggest amount still moving now too today
Stay safe look after family

Hopefully the police start picking of all the people now taking the piss
30% surge in deaths today bigger than Spain and Italy ever was at this stage they just announced, definitely shows what’s coming our way and probably still loads of people thinking they are more important than anyone else in the uk
Biggest to be hit will be London and the south probably have the biggest amount still moving now too today
Stay safe look after family
Sadly to slow to react I think. We had the benefit of hindsight watching the other countries and we didn't put stricter measures in earlier. Seems like no forward planning was done despite knowing it was coming for 2 months or more

Sadly to slow to react I think. We had the benefit of hindsight watching the other countries and we didn't put stricter measures in earlier. Seems like no forward planning was done despite knowing it was coming for 2 months or more
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Still people don’t listen I’m self isolating to keep me the family and the nhs safe

Attachments

• IMG_0251.MP4
    17.7 MB
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
For once we had hindsight though, and ignored it. That's the frustrating thing about all this. BJ was saying how he was shaking the hands of hospital staff on wards with coronvirus 3 weeks ago. We failed to learn the lesson we should of from the countries that got hit with it earlier.

For once we had hindsight though, and ignored it. That's the frustrating thing about all this. BJ was saying how he was shaking the hands of hospital staff on wards with coronvirus 3 weeks ago. We failed to learn the lesson we should of from the countries that got hit with it earlier.
That's because he's a vacuous clown. The agenda is set by others. He is just the mouthpiece. Government advice is that it's still okay for us to go to work, though.

Work carried out in people’s homes, for example by tradespeople carrying out repairs and maintenance, can continue, provided that the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms. Again, it will be important to ensure that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining a 2 metre distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone’s safety.

No work should be carried out in any household which is isolating or where an individual is being shielded, unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, such as emergency plumbing or repairs, and where the tradesperson is willing to do so. In such cases, Public Health England can provide advice to tradespeople and households.

Police stopped my brother in law yesterday. Told him he had no right to be out. Told them he was in logistics, delivering parts to garages and was allowed to be out. He was in the works van ffs. Said that wasn't essential and said they'd fine him if they saw him again. Carries the Government printout in the van, now.

/government/publications/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others