St gobain placco

Members online

No members online now.

wiganlad

Private Member
Just about to start the insides of a job we have rendered. The contractor has gone for this instead of mp75 as its half the price and is what the locals use so it's easier to source. ( it's Spanish ) any ever used it? What's your thoughts. ? Any difference in the process to mp?
Cheers

Just about to start the insides of a job we have rendered. The contractor has gone for this instead of mp75 as its half the price and is what the locals use so it's easier to source. ( it's Spanish ) any ever used it? What's your thoughts. ? Any difference in the process to mp?
Cheers
Never used myself but seen a dude I follow on twitter use it alot, as you say my guess is similar to mp finish.

Same gear they had in builders yards in France, if I remember rightly reading on the back of it you could build it out from 5-50mm didn't use it in the end though because we wanted a skim coat so got MP finish shipped over.

Just get him to grab 10 bags and give it a whirl bud

Was also massively expensive 17 euro a bag I think..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's buying it at £2.00 plus pal and he's just had the first 20 pallets dropped so looks like we using it. The locals did a demo but they put a very fine filler over the top as well to get a finish. But we played with a little bit and it gets a finish without the filler. Just wondered if there was any one with experience with it. Bit of advance knowledge would be an advantage

He's buying it at £2.00 plus pal and he's just had the first 20 pallets dropped so looks like we using it. The locals did a demo but they put a very fine filler over the top as well to get a finish. But we played with a little bit and it gets a finish without the filler. Just wondered if there was any one with experience with it. Bit of advance knowledge would be an advantage
What part of the country or country are you using it in. That's cheap for a bag. It's €20 odd a bag of mp75 here in Ireland

I'm in Gibraltar. He's got approx 5000 bags to use though. Plus all his render 90 pallets or so . Mp he cudnt get for less than about £5 I think

sounds like proyal XXI, same kind of application as mp75 (one coat) and the spanish then go over with a very wet skim product just to fill any holes /marks etc, basically scraped on.

Did u sort machine out lee
I did cheers Ian. They had a top motor in stock which I got for a good price. Bit of fun fitting it as the motor is slightly off set from the plate where it attaches and my old one was in a straight line and bigger. The electrical problem was on one of the pins in the plug from the caddy to motor was snapped . I wired the motor as per drawing but now forward and reverse are opposite to what it was with my old motor. Swinging again now pushed 37.5 m today as I couldn't get my machine any closer and the gables are 18.9 m

I did cheers Ian. They had a top motor in stock which I got for a good price. Bit of fun fitting it as the motor is slightly off set from the plate where it attaches and my old one was in a straight line and bigger. The electrical problem was on one of the pins in the plug from the caddy to motor was snapped . I wired the motor as per drawing but now forward and reverse are opposite to what it was with my old motor. Swinging again now pushed 37.5 m today as I couldn't get my machine any closer and the gables are 18.9 m

on the first ritmo L the motor ran to the left and by swapping 2 of the lives with each other it then run to the right. i reckon this would be the same.