Spreads v Sparkys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nutters..guy at beginning swinging hammer like its a numchuck or whatever there called..gud job the hammers weren't estwings!!

thats looks similar to what happended last week when the plumber took the last hobnob..................fewkin carnage................sparkies using their 3 core cable like bull whips............brickies chucking wall ties like ninja stars..................joiners blasting off full clips of brad nails with the paslodes.......................spreads walking through no mans land using handboards like batfink

If they are left out of the box real long, I always ask if they are marked at the end, if yes, I just say 'well what are you gonna do when I cut them off and fold them in the box'? They soon start to do it themselves.
Also if they aren't folded in box, I fold them in & don't clean boxes out, if they are left nice and neat however I leave the boxes nice and clean when I've done.
It's called working together.
Unfortunately some sparks don't get the jist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always say to sparkys turn ur wires in and il clean ur sockets..if there don't tuck em in il throw gear in them on pur
If they are left out of the box real long, I always ask if they are marked at the end, if yes, I just say 'well what are you gonna do when I cut them off and fold them in the box'? They soon start to do it themselves.
Also if they aren't folded in box, I fold them in & don't clean boxes out, if they are left nice and neat however I leave the boxes nice and clean when I've done.
It's called working together.
Unfortunately some sparks don't get the jist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always my philosophy if there tucked in il clean out,if there not tucked in il go out of my way to chuck plaster in them to piss em off..

Fcuk em :mad:

photo-1834.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.