spreading faster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the moment getting at least 3/4 call per day on average 16 to 20 a week some recommendation and others from advertising and builders ect

saying that have spent 7,000 on advertising this year and will be spending 10,000 next year pretty standard tho

Getting more meterage on is about working smart not killing yourself get yourself a method and stick to it if your doing a whole house when you do a room pick a bit in the hallway to do and a bit in a cupboard next room the same etc before you know it hallway is done and cupboards

Getting more meterage on is about working smart not killing yourself get yourself a method and stick to it if your doing a whole house when you do a room pick a bit in the hallway to do and a bit in a cupboard next room the same etc before you know it hallway is done and cupboards

This is defo the way forward and a good labourer so all your doing is spreading and stop taking hour breaks

Ok for the 47 yr olds..

so you spend 7k a year on advertising but don't know how to plaster/put the mt2 on how bizarre!!!:rolleyes)

could always just stop advertising and slow down = instant pay rise!!!

Spending 10k a year on advertising. Might as well just put the money in a big pile and set it on fire. I suspect someone is telling porkies.

got receipts for all my advertising £580 a month is **** all speculate to accumulate money makes money right ? ,why would i lie about it ,i dont do site work so not a on minimum wage ,i got the work but the thread was about getting more done ?

£7k a year to advertise. I pay danny something like £200 every two years to renew My website and £96 a year in magazine and am always busy

got receipts for all my advertising £580 a month is **** all speculate to accumulate money makes money right ? ,why would i lie about it ,i dont do site work so not a on minimum wage ,i got the work but the thread was about getting more done ?

I know some plasterers who are also always busy but aren't spending 7k a year advertising if you aren't telling Porkies then you are throwing money away. Do some research on advertising I can guarantee you are wasting 75% of that.

Is it leaflet drops? Newspapers?

I don't spend a single penny on advertising, just word of mouth is all I go by. Still flat out 7 days a week and having to turn work away

i sponsor local football club,in the papers every week ,all local magazines leaflet drops google adwords facebook adversing,on bus stops ,also get on billboards from time to time ,have had a marketing company doing telesales on tv screens at local gyms and town centers

think with advertising someone can read it and keep it for ages then ring plus its reputation building if they keep seeing the company everywhere good chance you will get the work ect

But 7 grand? If you're having to do THAT much advertising something Not right imo
not all work comes thu advertising ,majority is repeat work and recommendation ,im struggling to understand why you wouldn't spend 7,000 im working day and night booked up for 18 months for day work booking the rest in evenings weekends this thread not about advertising!!!!!!!!!!1 its about getting more plaster on at one time ?

you can only put 15 mtr sets on? yet you spend £7 grand on advertising something is not adding up ,it doesn't viable to me

you can only put 15 mtr sets on? yet you spend £7 grand on advertising something is not adding up ,it doesn't sound viable to me

Status
Not open for further replies.