Spraying Tyrolean bennu x15?

dai dog

hi lads I'm hoping to spray a light Tyrolean with mono, and obviously need it as tight & uniform as possible, the mono will be sprayed with a ump 1 3 phase machine, then hoping to use a hopper gun or bennu x15, has anywone got any experience in this?

hi lads I'm hoping to spray a light Tyrolean with mono, and obviously need it as tight & uniform as possible, the mono will be sprayed with a ump 1 3 phase machine, then hoping to use a hopper gun or bennu x15, has anywone got any experience in this?
I would just use a 2mm texture and it'll leave it like a tyrolean finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3mm texture looks like Tyrolean
It's like spreading marbles though. Got to be better sprayed.

Never tried mono as tyrolean, i'm sure either will do it if you get the mix and air right. Personally I'd try the Bennu, I've seen samples of mono sprayed as Tyrolean and finish looked tight. Good thing about the Bennu is you can adjust the speed, so will be less hassle than a hopper and compressor.

Are them mt hoppers no good for them sort of things?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Th
I've ordered a bennu spray gun should be here on Tuesday anyone used one
They are ment to be a nice tight finish mate.only thing I don't like about them is I do quiet a few balconies ceilings with the eze 24 which are eze but you would struggle with one of these and there's the scaffold where you would struggle with the gopper in the way. But I have thought about one for smaller jobs, let me know how you get on mate

Th

They are ment to be a nice tight finish mate.only thing I don't like about them is I do quiet a few balconies ceilings with the eze 24 which are eze but you would struggle with one of these and there's the scaffold where you would struggle with the gopper in the way. But I have thought about one for smaller jobs, let me know how you get on mate
Am hoping it will be sound on my jobs as I only do 100m2-200m2 houses so should fly through them

I like the thought of using one as I'm doing thin coat work a lot now
I've seen the finish close up and I've said it before it gives a tyrolean type finish even using 1.5mm texture
It's not flat enough for me

I like the thought of using one as I'm doing thin coat work a lot now
I've seen the finish close up and I've said it before it gives a tyrolean type finish even using 1.5mm texture
It's not flat enough for me

Do you not spray your top coats at all

Got my new bennu spray gun on Wednesday and have been using it.
It does work well and if I am doing small jobs from 10 m2-150m2 I will use it.
Leaves a tidy finish and 15 mins to clean it when finished.

Here's a couple of pics of sprayed Jub 1.5 with the bennu
Am still fairly new to the spraying but I did find it easy with the bennu
You can use a cordless drill to operate it but I used my 110v drill.
If anyone was thinking of buying a machine for topcoats I would say get one of these first as they are so easy to use and clean .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 326
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 317
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 286
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    954.9 KB · Views: 281
Looks good jersey. It's nice how easy it is to do isn't it. Stop and start no bother.
I've used a hopper gun and it's a similar finish. 1mm looks good but the base needs to be 100%.
I still think hand applying leaves a nicer flatter finish and it's more forgiving on a base that might not have finished perfect.

Looks good jersey. It's nice how easy it is to do isn't it. Stop and start no bother.
I've used a hopper gun and it's a similar finish. 1mm looks good but the base needs to be 100%.
I still think hand applying leaves a nicer flatter finish and it's more forgiving on a base that might not have finished perfect.
Your right if the basecoat isn't perfect it shows but hand applied hides most imperfections