Spraying toughcoat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPlaster

Private Member
We've been spraying the above this week on tall walls and large areas, ruling it a little different and everything goes back on the wall, no quicker but easy life.

What do you do with the gear you rule off???

Use it for beading in front of the guy spraying???

No mate, I have a slightly wider rule than usual and use it a little like a hawk when ruling, works for me.

We spray hardwall from time to time, spray it real wet so it's easy to take out texture with Darby. Hard on r and s tho.

Let the R&S take the strain though, my joints are tired, It does take longer to set so we bead and load out and stuff.

Oh...how I wish these Ritmo's was around in the 70's and 80's when everything was Browning and skim.

You wouldn't you'd have too much on to set or waiting for it to go off or having to skim it the next day plus ruining all you're r/s apart from that I'm sure it would be an excellent system

Can have 20 bags on in an hour easy with gud areas. We wer on a job in Essex and buy the time every one was showing up at half7 we had 70 m2 Most days . Just a case of rubbing up n plaining angles and have your first set goin on or half ten brilliant wish we could just do float and set permanent rather than just skimming boards.

Could have hammerd more n dave but it takes forever go off for some reason once we got n the class rooms ter was three high walls worked out just over 100 m2 in a room so we I'd a room a day wen we was on them. Nice work wen you an get it.

Could have hammerd more n dave but it takes forever go off for some reason once we got n the class rooms ter was three high walls worked out just over 100 m2 in a room so we I'd a room a day wen we was on them. Nice work wen you an get it.
Bet you would be happy with that m2 day in day out :RpS_thumbup: how long do your r/s last ?

Think we wer getting around 1000m2 . It would b nice yeah . Skimin it was a piece of piss coz you'd start our skimin at tenish and your wrnt nackerd coz we had sprsyed and not hand applied. The ****** offerd us the next job at £5 a meter said he had to go in tight to get the job. What he actually ment was he coz we was praying and gerrin so much on he didn't want to pay us £7.50 any more .

Think we wer getting around 1000m2 . It would b nice yeah . Skimin it was a piece of piss coz you'd start our skimin at tenish and your wrnt nackerd coz we had sprsyed and not hand applied. The ****** offerd us the next job at £5 a meter said he had to go in tight to get the job. What he actually ment was he coz we was praying and gerrin so much on he didn't want to pay us £7.50 any more .
Always the same if they know your earning ,they cut the rate :RpS_cursing:

Gene just follows me ruling straight behind. Only spray for a couple hours max each day with hard wall. And you need to clean the pressure plate at the bottom quite regular I do it everyday takes ten minits and u got plenty time once u dunn spraying so its worth doin

Status
Not open for further replies.