Spraying thistle dri coat

Members online

Watch this space. or search ritmo thistle dry fails on you tube in a few weeks
Will do , serious though just seems an obvious thing to me , Bg ring pft or P1SS and say high guys we would like to have a chat and run some drycoat through machine then if it's all good everyone's a winner.. just my thoughts, who cares, look forward to your video mate, tbh I think rigsby had right idea ,if it was me I'd just put it through stuff waiting for 10 minutes.

Funny you should ask I promised my mate I'd try this knauf stuff in the new year :)

I more interested to see the thistle dry going through machine though and tbh in shock that neither of top 2 machine companies or Bg haven't done already.
I meant about the gyprime looks like gibby posted at the same time.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

I meant about the gyprime looks like gibby posted at the same time.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Oh right , 3 weeks old it's gonna pull , I got no advice for the man he knows what he doing ,crack on and get it done
Sbr might be better :D

I skimmed 3 week old hardwall with kanuf mp finish. I give the wall plenty of water. Let water pull in and wet it again. Sprayed first coat on give it a quick trowel it pulled in quick. I put the 2nd coat on about 5 min later. It tuck 1and half hours to do the set.

I skimmed 3 week old hardwall with kanuf mp finish. I give the wall plenty of water. Let water pull in and wet it again. Sprayed first coat on give it a quick trowel it pulled in quick. I put the 2nd coat on about 5 min later. It tuck 1and half hours to do the set.
Was it a tough set

Was it a tough set
No it was only one wall. I was testing out the skim setup on the ritmo and just wanted to work out the water setting. Plus I wanted to see if the mp finish would work on the hardwall that was bone dry. I wouldn't like to do 3 walls tho. Next day over hardwall with mp finish is a 3 hour set. First coat did pull in quick tho. But ones u get the 2ad coat on it its well manageable.