Spraying or ruling ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivor

hi lads, so what do your prefer? I'm always on the edge and spat myself but do enjoy spraying from time to time.

Joking aside ,i do both ,we are a two man team ,load up the G4 with 14 bags so the machine does not need to be watched all the time
14 bags wow with did you make your own extension or buy one , what do you do fill hopper then start or do you top it up with 14 bags when the wheels turning ? What size genny you using sorry for all the questions mate.

I would check with Ryan before you load your machine right up first mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this idea from Stu , only £400 great bit of kit ! Or did I find one on site and put a sticker on it for a laugh ?
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1446368916.728331.jpg

PFT make a hopper for it , but that does not mean it's ok for your machine , I'm sure it is , but you don't want to burn your engine out , so check first , then load it up !

I spray and rule, usually do about 4-5 m2 drop back and rule off then fill and spat, but with the weather and using Parex iv been able to get about 10-12 on then drop back while the lad drops the gun to the next lift.

Hard at times but if your organised it works well.

Had problems early summer spraying too stiff and had trouble ruling but just about cracked it.

aye marra, nailed it to a scrap yard............................only messin marra, its running like a sewing machine marra. shame av got no more rendering till next year....................i'll have defo forgotten everything by then, ffs..................:frenetico:
What machine you got arti?

How many of you using it? Looking at getting one myself maybe come January. Is it easy enough to use?

3 when we 1st started but we can do it with 2 of us now. Once you get the set up nailed its relatively simple. Its a lot to take in and remember when you 1st start. Plenty lads on here to help and also which ever PFT dealer you use will be at the end of the phone. Best advice i can give is, if you get a blockage in the hose and the pressure goes up to 60 bar, dont put your foot on the hose and knock the clips off with a hammer.......................(y)

Uncle Les put me on the naughty step for that brainwave...........................:llorando:

Spraying wet is vital.i think at the start most people try and spray as they would use it by hand which is probably to stiff
Can't remember the last time I got the perge pipe out to unblock the pipes

3 when we 1st started but we can do it with 2 of us now. Once you get the set up nailed its relatively simple. Its a lot to take in and remember when you 1st start. Plenty lads on here to help and also which ever PFT dealer you use will be at the end of the phone. Best advice i can give is, if you get a blockage in the hose and the pressure goes up to 60 bar, dont put your foot on the hose and knock the clips off with a hammer.......................(y)

I had a blockage like that on my first day with the Monojet. The experienced man I had put a tarpaulin over the end and a few bags of gear plus himself of about 90kg. It came off ok-ish but mono shot all over the place.

There are safer but slower ways. You see and feel the signs after a bit and turn off before it goes too far towards the red.

Les just told me to put the machine in reverse till the pressure drops......Just like he showed me. He said.....must have forgot that bit

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I had a blockage like that on my first day with the Monojet. The experienced man I had put a tarpaulin over the end and a few bags of gear plus himself of about 90kg. It came off ok-ish but mono shot all over the place.

There are safer but slower ways. You see and feel the signs after a bit and turn off before it goes too far towards the red.
Best way to avoid blockage.stepp 1 ) 10 Liters of wallpaper paste into the pipes ,run the mashine with material button Off ,colect the the Paste in a buket and Keep it for next days . Wen working with a nieuw material apply step one then take the pippes away from the Stator turn the mateial button on and chek the consistence of your material if consistence is ok so repläce the pippes and start your spraying.
PS: allways a bit more water by starting then to less,:)

Best way to avoid blockage.stepp 1 ) 10 Liters of wallpaper paste into the pipes ,run the mashine with material button Off ,colect the the Paste in a buket and Keep it for next days . Wen working with a nieuw material apply step one then take the pippes away from the Stator turn the mateial button on and chek the consistence of your material if consistence is ok so repläce the pippes and start your spraying.
PS: allways a bit more water by starting then to less,:)
You Germans are so f**k**g organised (y) :birra: prost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.