spraying johnstones SE

Does anyone have any joy spraying johnstones silicone enhanced with a Bennu set up?

Took me hours and multiple passes to get to a finish that was something like.
Ended up using 1500 water, speed 2 on drill. Trigger pressed down full pelt.
Shouldn’t be that bloody hard. Got the rest of the house to do yet.

Cheers

Does anyone have any joy spraying johnstones silicone enhanced with a Bennu set up?

Cheers
Johnstons takes a liter just to be appliable by hand, Don't go on measurements. Go by viscosity.

Cheers

Bennu is hard work...heavy, blockages, messy, impractical.

Best thing I ever did was get rid of it and got the EZE24 setup.

Johnstones silicone enhanced is not full silicone, in fact it’s got very little silicone in it and is made up of cheap glues and binders.

To spray it, it needs diluting quite a lot to break down the binders, the problem with that you end up with a very weak and thin product.

Full Silicone will spray a lot better.

Johnstones silicone enhanced is not full silicone, in fact it’s got very little silicone in it and is made up of cheap glues and binders.

To spray it, it needs diluting quite a lot to break down the binders, the problem with that you end up with a very weak and thin product.

Full Silicone will spray a lot better.
i found this out the hard way mate. Looks patchy AF once scaff down and very sparse . Looking at re-doing it later in the year with another product

i found this out the hard way mate. Looks patchy AF once scaff down and very sparse . Looking at re-doing it later in the year with another product
clint eastwood cowboy GIF