spraying hardwall

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
do you need certain guns ets for spraying hardwall, ive seen the ritmo using the fne nozzle type gun but what would you do with a 3 phase

You just use the gun for mono, i've seen posts where Grand Wiz has said hardwall is difficult to spray and i agree, some how the mixer pump makes the material a little creamier, however if i had a lot to do i rekon i'd get used to it!

Doesn't set as quick just like using the joddy, but if you had to float something late in the day you would with a ritmo because it's easier, you won't do anymore but you'll last the course, it's easier with a mixerpump.You aint shagged out before you skim. :)

can you get a decent thickness with it ive heard you have to spray it quite wet ???

spraying hardwall and skimming by hand is the perfect example of how the two methods come together to give you one hell of a productive day that you can handle day in day out.......lovelly

tough coat sprays better than hardwall, hardwall is a mare to rub up when sprayed, you can spray a decant thickness its better with a 16 or 18 mm cap

Status
Not open for further replies.