spraying finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
has there been any changes or updates in the way anyone is spraying finish atm?

has anyone tried it through an airless or similar. wondering if there is a little easy light setup without needing a gang?

The Knauf Airless Finish can be sprayed through an Airless piston pump machine which you can also use to spray paints with, machines can be hired or purchased from a number of outlets, Knauf have a range of products to suit all backgrounds, if you want any additional info give me a call.

Spraying skim= messy, yuk.

Lets face it, it ain't hard knocking up a bucket and throwing a couple of mm up the wall.

Spraying skim= messy, yuk.

Lets face it, it ain't hard knocking up a bucket and throwing a couple of mm up the wall.

True.i have a ritmo but it doesn't interest me at all.seems a lot of hassle.it you have dozens of 100m2 ceilings to go at maybe

has there been any changes or updates in the way anyone is spraying finish atm?

has anyone tried it through an airless or similar. wondering if there is a little easy light setup without needing a gang?

Welcome back Nick,

The EZE 24 is currently being used by Knauf Insulation for their IWI Systems spraying Knauf Airless Material. Very quick and neat.

It is a different set-up to the EWI side by very quick to change over.

If you want any information please let me know

Hello Ryan. I'm sure you've missed me

Thanks for the response.

What's iwi?

Ideally I want something small and light to spray finish. Just for small little jobs that I can then use for paints and primers. I don't mind mixing myself because it won't be big scale work.

If multi isn't an option then he knauf airless products are worth a look. I just dont know I the turnaround is quick enough with them.

What can the eze do

I really have missed you, its been emotional!

IWI is Internal Wall Insulation. Basically they Insulate the inside walls of the house then put Plasterboard over the top then finish with Knauf Airless. Obviously a little more in depth than that. It is done on properties which can't have EWI done due to being listed, space or they don't want it etc.

The EZE 24 is very small and extremely lightweight. 46kg & 110v. One many can pick the machine up and put it in the car..

The Machine will spray Airless (you need the Airless Set-up) All materials for EWI, Top Coats, Base-coats, Adhesive. It will also spray Renders and Pre Bagged Sand and Cement.

We have a few guys also using it with the skim set-up spraying Multi Finish. I personally think the EZE sprays Multi better than other machines I have seen.

That was a bit dim of me actually. Pretty obvious now u said the i is interior lol.

So how does it pump normally? Like an airless pump or with a compressor like standard machines?

What does the airless set up consist of?

What is the airless gun like? Does it spray like a fan or like a ritmo/m100.

Can it be split into pieces like a ritmo?

Cant be split into pieces. No need for it to be.

With the Airless set-up it sprays like any airless machines would. No air Compressor.

With Multi it sprays similar to the M100/Ritmo - Air Comp Required

Airless Set-up consists of a new gun and Pipe. The gun is hard to describe but is held similar to a Pistol..

True. I just think in general the airless spray neater and more accurately.

So anyway. Sell me this eze thing. How much? Output etc

I know uv probably done this a thousand times

Loads of times! But its all good.

Airless is neater but can only be used in certain areas. If the boarding isn't great your struggling to start off with.

Price will depend on which set-up you want and also the output will depend on which set-up

Are you seriously looking into a machine?

Yeah I'm not messing around. I have better thing to do than just chat about machines ☺

I'm coming back the England feb time. I have a g4. I have a few things lined up later In the year. I'll be plastering a fair bit but want to just keep to myself and do smaller stuff. I wanted to look at airless more and is it viable domestically. I want to be able to spray skim or similar if possible. I want to be able to spray paint and primers. And i want it to be light coz my backs dead and ill be on my own mosy of the time

Don't sell him **** all Ryan ..... He'll ruin your life with endless pointless phone calls asking mind numbingly stupid questions ..... Trust me I've been there .... He'll also send you messages on Facebook at 3-4am so as you try and sleep all you can hear is your phone pinging .... Bit like the early hours of this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.