Spraying blue grit primer

Blue shite. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pva and 9inch roller boom. Little bit of red food dye make it pink .

I've used the blue shite for years...and it's good shite, looking to spray then back roll

I see. Only mixed WBA and PVA. Same s**t I suppose. Nice for skimming over. Not that skimming is my only trick

Bennu...about the only thing it would be good for now we have EZE24.

Going to give it a go spray and back roll
Not used blue grit being outside but if there's plenty to grit the bennu will power it on,
Is it thick stuff to roller on?

I’ve sprayed micro with a hopper and compressor. Very quick. Internally too. Works well.

Yes problem is I'm just worried about failure using micro it's a large job and don't want the call in a years time

Are you insane. If micro can hold 15 - 20m of render im pretty sure it can hold 2-3mm of finish......... Jesus this place is proper f**k*d :endesacuerdo:

:LOL: Plasterers know that there can be reactions between different types of materials it's not all magic you know. I put K Rend over micro once and the whole elevation failed...fortunately it was my own property.

:LOL: Plasterers know that there can be reactions between different types of materials it's not all magic you know. I put K Rend over micro once and the whole elevation failed...fortunately it was my own property.
Servrs you right for using Krend.

I very much bloody doubt it. It’s just the same as R10.