Spray Plaster Friday – come one, come all

Members online

Like ive said b4 there will be zero movement in this its a niche market know matter how better a finish it is it wil never take over multi
We've just got one on our site and to be honest I don't rate it at all. If I knew how to post pictures I would put them on hear as we got it in action tomorrow.

Why not rate it?.
It's hangs like fuk .all beads and joints need filling 1st .then spray it .leave it for a few hours and spray again to much messing about for me . Our gaffer sent a lad up to Hull on a one day course he rates it .is am using it tomorrow 1st time so I will give a better opinion then .he payed 5k for it

It's hangs like fuk .all beads and joints need filling 1st .then spray it .leave it for a few hours and spray again to much messing about for me . Our gaffer sent a lad up to Hull on a one day course he rates it .is am using it tomorrow 1st time so I will give a better opinion then .he payed 5k for it
Try take pictures on your mobile it's easy to upload,all have to do is when writing a post,like I am now ,before you press the post reply button,press the upload a file button next to it,then press browse files button on tab that comes up and you can select pictures off your phone(they just appear after you've pressed browse file)

Try take pictures on your mobile it's easy to upload,all have to do is when writing a post,like I am now ,before you press the post reply button,press the upload a file button next to it,then press browse files button on tab that comes up and you can select pictures off your phone(they just appear after you've pressed browse file)
OK cheers I will do tomorrow

They knauf rep sprayed a few meters on existing lime sand mortar it hung on that for 2hours .I was impressed with the no pva side of it though
Hanging would be good ,would be able to do more meter's per day ?

By the time you buy all the tools for this to make it pay you will be spending somewhere in the region of 7k or more if your getting all new gear. Remember when done properly this is a level 5 finish

They flats were doing there's lots of beads and splayed angles it seemed to be going on to thin .like I said I will know more tomorrow . I got sent on the knauf mp75 course years ago in Hull and that stuff never really took off ??

They flats were doing there's lots of beads and splayed angles it seemed to be going on to thin .like I said I will know more tomorrow . I got sent on the knauf mp75 course years ago in Hull and that stuff never really took off ??
Sound ,would be interested to see if you like it after all ,keep my eyes peeled tomorrow for your verdict

There is another coat that can be sprayed first and is a thicker one before you spray the finish. I can't remember the name of it but a lad posted some pics on here last year of a hall stairs and landing on domestic and it looked good.

No hanging is s**t for it. Remember it's not multi. When you spray it u give it a quick trowel or spat.
20160422_110914.jpg

Then when that drys spray on 2nd coat quick trowel or spat
20160422_110855.jpg

That's it. U can give the angels a quick sand next day if you want

Attachments

• 20160422_110914.jpg
    20160422_110914.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 392
Come to Manchester and see it action yourself pal
Thanks for the offer mate , the demo is at Encon in Nottingham,that's where I'm from literally 10 minutes away .. Do like to try things myself tbh