spray hardwall

Members online

No point getting wound up about it mate, Ian is a decent guy, of course someone always there at piss as they have the workforce for it, most Pft dealers still full time plasterers. How I see it with my little knowledge on the subject that's why lot of people stick to one brand to spray, they'll know it inside out, like Keith UK with Weber, owls with parex, theclemo would pump the sand from the Sahara desert but ain't enough pipes available.
Get a spark to test your Genny, will probably set you back a few quid to see if it's giving you enough or not. Power is always an issue in the UK as rhino says, but don't think a whole continent can be stupid running single and 3 phase instead of 110v, that's just h&s bullshit which will be even worse in a few years time.
And answer to your question I don't think there's a lightweight shaft for the ritmo, I only seen for g4 online.

7517a90a7beda1841e44b8878aced507.jpg

Yeah they do one for the ritmo [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your using your genny in 415v . the you can plug your water pump to the socket on the machine or of the mains power if you like.
If your runnin it of mains power you will need to connect your water pump and compressor directly into 1 wall plug (use a splitter) on a 2.5mm cable
then run another 2.5mm cable into the main plug socket on the machine and directly into a seperate wall plug
this will keep your amps down and prevent tripping
If u got 25 mts of material hose on then its fine in 3 phase mode but in single phase with a slimline stator its too much pipe and will create greater back pressure and make the motor trip.
If you got a problem with ur generator being underpowered it may be a simple fix.
All the Pft dealers have good reputations for being as helpful and honest as possible but if you have had poor service im sure whoever you dealt with will be unaware of your predicament and i suggest you arrange to return there and get all the answers your looking for.
Just for the record Ian, they are aware, from day one . As you said , I'll deal with it in the new year. (y)

Done 50 bags last Friday and them came home and ripped the old kitchen out and took all the floor boards up I finished at about 11 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good going that, sure you get a few brownie points for that

there are 2 types of lightweight shaft available for the ritmo XL
The xl shaft is not the same as the ritmo L. Probably need to be ordered

I been running ritmo l and m since 2007 on domestic jobs.
once in a blue moon ive had the machine trip the power.

may of been an oversensitive RCD i dont know.
Anyway the point being that ritmos are running all up an down the uk daily plugged into mains sockets and they are not tripping out the power .
If you use a 110v mixing pump on domestic you are still plugging a transformer into the same sockets
There have been a few problem materials that we have used clampable stators for . Pft have deveoped soft stators for problematic materials for guys that dont like the clamps .
Its no secret that a soft stator keeps your amps low.its a good thing. meaning your machine can work harder
They exist because there is a demand for them.
If you prefer to believe anything else then good luck to you, dont buy one.

I was using the soft r@s with the ritmo l for sand and cement site mix. Machine was just under 4 amps lol. We didn't fill the Hopper just the mixing chamber. just keeping the mixing paddle just about covered With material. It didn't skip a beat. But in the last month or 2 spraying ocr we are only getting about 8 pallets out of them. Am sure there has been a bad batch. I don't mind a clamp. But my 2 other mates using the soft have the same problem with the soft. Getting 6 to 8 pallet. But they don't like the clamp.

There have been a few problem materials that we have used clampable stators for .

Which ones Ian and why the clampable st. wasn’t the right choice?

there are 2 types of lightweight shaft available for the ritmo XL
The xl shaft is not the same as the ritmo L. Probably need to be ordered

Yes I know that, question I asked you before was how long it takes to be delivered and price.
I think I fancy more the one with the holes. Better mixing and pushing down to the chamber ?

Which ones Ian and why the clampable st. wasn’t the right choice? Not sure what you're asking there ?

Yes I know that, question I asked you before was how long it takes to be delivered and price.
I think I fancy more the one with the holes. Better mixing and pushing down to the chamber ?

Not sure wat u askin me there about clampables ?/

The xl mixing shaft required will depend on the material you need it for . you could use this one
pft-mischwendel-bionik-ritmo-xl-daemmputz-00549772.jpg
or
pft-mischwendel-bionik-ritmo-xl-00057470.jpg
that one . 1 is for insulating plaster and one is for light plaster. If you want it for a certain product i will email the Germans when they open again and make the enquiry.
Delivery if in stock in germany is prob about 1-2 weeks . The cost is about £100 plus vat. i dont stock any Ritmo XL shafts currently but whoever you got the machine from may do if ur their custumer