Sponge float ?

Members online

No members online now.
I've got a feeling its going to be really exciting this season.Everyones got harry Enfield dosh and are gong for it.I just wish we would spend some Money instead of going down the co op to put money on our leccy card. Toffee power

Sponge floats for rough c**ts

How can you say a sponge is for rough c##nts, if you get a quality finish it doesn't matter how it's achieved,
You only discovered an I bar for scratch renders last week does that mean all your previous work isn't flat and is rough?

You'd better call
How can you say a sponge is for rough c##nts, if you get a quality finish it doesn't matter how it's achieved,
You only discovered an I bar for scratch renders last week does that mean all your previous work isn't flat and is rough?
you'd better call the cops and for sure there once was a thing called a straight edge before the i bar . Another key pad junky on here ?

You must be one of those rough c**ts if it has rattled your cage

You must be one of those rough c**ts if it has rattled your cage

Haha hasn't rattled me just think your another opinionated prick who thinks his works is better than everyone's ,

I've been on jobs you've been on and your work isn't the best mate, sticking work that bows like a banana,

Wind it in a bit a shine that bald head of yours

Haha hasn't rattled me just think your another opinionated prick who thinks his works is better than everyone's ,

I've been on jobs you've been on and your work isn't the best mate, sticking work that bows like a banana,

Wind it in a bit a shine that bald head of yours
Oh really well you'd better call the plastering cops . Ha ha chin up

Oh really well you'd better call the plastering cops . Ha ha chin up
I've been your jobs and your the best plasterer in town I wish I could be as good as you are I'm now going to sell my van tools and become your apprentice

Ffs...just meet up and knock f**k out of each other!!!

Like a pair of bitching tarts...must be southern or summet!!!

Dont know why he's so annoyed, surely going over s**t work just gives you more business (not saying your works s**t by the way mag) just not sure why the other chap is so pent up over it

I d
Dont know why he's so annoyed, surely going over s**t work just gives you more business (not saying your works s**t by the way mag) just not sure why the other chap is so pent up over it
i did think the same . I'll hold my hands up it wasn't the best job I've done it probably was a Monday after a heavy beer session of a weekend and Monday's was know as a bad day for me but I don't drink anymore so I'm f**k*d lol

Don't worry about it @ mag...

Every day s been a bad day for me for about last 5yrs...

Phhhh its only plaster...just 1 coat the c**t!!!!

Reactions: Mag
I d

i did think the same . I'll hold my hands up it wasn't the best job I've done it probably was a Monday after a heavy beer session of a weekend and Monday's was know as a bad day for me but I don't drink anymore so I'm f**k*d lol

You had a good day mag

I d

I know you two from somewhere ......

Ahhhh, now I remembered ....:D

That's fine Vince, we all had s**t days and still have. Buggered only how flynny found out and put him self down as Mixy? Oh well, one of them puzzles I guess :rolleyes:

I know you two from somewhere ......

Ahhhh, now I remembered ....:D

That's fine Vince, we all had s**t days and still have. Buggered only how flynny found out and put him self down as Mixy? Oh well, one of them puzzles I guess :rolleyes:
Mixmag cheesey quavers !!
image.jpeg
:estudioso:

Hi. I have just signed up today. Sponge float is used all across europe. In Albania there is italcol that is similar to british gypsum here. You can get stucco in different colours so there is not the need to paint afterward. You do not have that with british gypsum. They are different methods but they all have the same result. Sponge or trowel. We can roller on the stucco with a heavy roller and then rule it off. This is much quicker than with a trowel.