Speedskims, spatulas...finishing trowels

Members online

FreeD

Private Member
I've used a Refina spat 600mm for a few years now ceilings and walls for quick flattening off...

Just wondering if anyone is using...for example a speed skim then a finishing trowel only? and no longer using MT...

For refurb work not site work...where the walls are all over and blue gritted...I just can't see how it can be done...as surely you need the pressure on the trowel?

I've used a Refina spat 600mm for a few years now ceilings and walls for quick flattening off...

Just wondering if anyone is using...for example a speed skim then a finishing trowel only? and no longer using MT...

For refurb work not site work...where the walls are all over and blue gritted...I just can't see how it can be done...as surely you need the pressure on the trowel?
One trowel for all and plenty of pressure

An MT is a finishing trowel.