Speedskim storage

Members online

Yeah thought there maybe like a carry case or something to keep them from getting damaged
I made 3 ply shelfs in van for mine so they can't fly around in back of van if I brake hard or bank it round a corner when I take um into job just careful where I place them , I think @Speedskim said they have some sort of carry case thing coming out on another thread a while back

Cheers mate for that I know what I'm doing tomorrow lol. Would be good if they did come up with something I mean I treat them like a new born baby lol its other people I'm more worried about as there's alot of people out there that have no respect for other people's tools.

They come with a blade protector? Mine are on a shelf in van ....... off the floor and never damaged them yet.

I've had one damaged due to someone's neglect they borrowed it lost the blade guard and threw it in the back of the van without a word when I went to get it it was under a tub that had fallen and we'll put it this way not straight anymore lol

I made 3 ply shelfs in van for mine so they can't fly around in back of van if I brake hard or bank it round a corner when I take um into job just careful where I place them , I think @Speedskim said they have some sort of carry case thing coming out on another thread a while back

Yeah absolutely Vincey, we are in the progress of manufacturing a nice case..
Should be released late summer, but for those who are keen to get something sooner there are some good 'light box stand' cases and also 'router template' cases that do a good job. Make sure you buy the right length case though!..
Will keep you posted on progress... :)

All jokes aside just make a shelf in the van even on like ladder hooks in van. Something to just keep it off the floor and everything off of them cos that's when they get damaged.

Something like this.
20170520_164328.jpg

20170520_164230-1.jpg

Or a padded fishing rod bag if the profession hitman look isn't for you.

I use slide binders to protect the blades. Really ment for paper binding or to clip on the bottom of posters. I use on saws, speed skim and so on to protect edges. You can get it in long lengths and cut to size. Bought mine from local hardware store but you will find online and in stationary shops. Works well. Found this pic on net of some some
qq4gwj.jpg

I use slide binders to protect the blades. Really ment for paper binding or to clip on the bottom of posters. I use on saws, speed skim and so on to protect edges. You can get it in long lengths and cut to size. Bought mine from local hardware store but you will find online and in stationary shops. Works well. Found this pic on net of some some
qq4gwj.jpg

Speedskims now come with these as standard :D

Yeah absolutely Vincey, we are in the progress of manufacturing a nice case..
Should be released late summer, but for those who are keen to get something sooner there are some good 'light box stand' cases and also 'router template' cases that do a good job. Make sure you buy the right length case though!..
Will keep you posted on progress... :)
Hi guys, any news on the arrival of the new speedskim cases/box?? I hope that haven’t scraped the idea.