Speedskim AGAIN......

Members online

No members online now.
Always well fella! Been trying to take it easy but punters keep accepting ridiculous prices. How's yourself?

I just enjoy reading your boys post they crack me up plus kitschy I only disagree wiv Clemo when he talks about how good fury is cause cleary he's shite pal.

LOL I never said how good fury was. I don't even like him as a boxer. But he is funny. All I was saying at the time u liked all my posts lol was after 14 fights it would be to soon for AJ to fight fury. And I stand by that. I like AJ but he has a lot to still learn. Haye would be to much for AJ at this moment.

LOL I never said how good fury was. I don't even like him as a boxer. But he is funny. All I was saying at the time u liked all my posts lol was after 14 fights it would be to soon for AJ to fight fury. And I stand by that. I like AJ but he has a lot to still learn. Haye would be to much for AJ at this moment.
I think your sound @theclemo these southerners picking on everybody lol :popcorn:

Time to start drinking me thinks. Have to go to a party after. And there is a s**t head going to be there that I f**k**g hate. My mates are taken bets all ready that I'll end up kicking the shite out of him. Am going to try my best not to. But the wife is just after saying she is not going lol its going to be a free for all me thinks. O the reason I hate the c**t is he put a good mate of mine in hospital who has a disability. After he did that I put him in the hospital for 3 weeks. My mate had to drop the charges for him to drop his against me. He then funked off to Oz now he is back. Should be an interesting night.:boxeador:

Time to start drinking me thinks. Have to go to a party after. And there is a s**t head going to be there that I f**k**g hate. My mates are taken bets all ready that I'll end up kicking the shite out of him. Am going to try my best not to. But the wife is just after saying she is not going lol its going to be a free for all me thinks. O the reason I hate the c**t is he put a good mate of mine in hospital who has a disability. After he did that I put him in the hospital for 3 weeks. My mate had to drop the charges for him to drop his against me. He then funked off to Oz now he is back. Should be an interesting night.:boxeador:
Hulk smash

Too easy to end up doing 12-15 stretch especially if you've got a good punch on yer and their head /neck ain't up to it.
One night of madness.
Lives change forever.

Good luck mate, just make sure you dont do anything too daft (prison daft)

Good luck mate, just make sure you dont do anything too daft (prison daft)
Am not going out to get him but if he ends up beside me or even looks at me. I'll be happy to do a few days in prison. It will be a holiday from the kids lol

Am not going out to get him but if he ends up beside me or even looks at me. I'll be happy to do a few days in prison. It will be a holiday from the kids lol
Fair do's mate, have a guiness for me

Yeah have couple mates had crazy night out back in 1995 they were released in 2008 I believe ,one of them got looned off things didn't go so well for him inside.

Take it easy pal go to enjoy yourself and not to fight. Shame your over the water as feel like hitting somebody myself more therapy booked for next week

Take it easy pal go to enjoy yourself and not to fight. Shame your over the water as feel like hitting somebody myself more therapy booked for next week
Am going out to enjoy my slef Greg. But I'll not lie after what he did to my mate I can't let it go. I probably won't have to kick his head off as my mate brother is going to be there . And am told he wasn't invited. Just can't believe that scumbag is going to show his face.

Am going out to enjoy my slef Greg. But I'll not lie after what he did to my mate I can't let it go. I probably won't have to kick his head off as my mate brother is going to be there . And am told he wasn't invited. Just can't believe that scumbag is going to show his face.
Get pissed and dip a rolling pin in glue then crushed glass and ram his arse with it

Cold light of day plastic mattress clunking of doors pissheads shouting and glass block window is only the start of the journey you wish was a bad dream , turning the clock back isn't an option. Tread carefully my friend life is far too short to be missing any of it on undeserving no marks.

Well that was exhilarating I've just scaled a 8ft wire fence launched myself through a hedge and over 3 walls in pursuit of my dog one of our friends kids let out , which then spotted a cat and set off after. Ps all in flip flops 2 blocks away I get call from the Mrs to say she's found her way back (y) that was almost fun :birra:
Now back to the beer , cheers lads .
image.jpeg

Wonder what time @theclemo will get into his police cell to sleep it off....sounded like he was pretty game tonight:sorprendido3:

Should have pissed on him
I should have gibbo he is a scumbag. My mate he give a kicking to 5 years ago has down syndrome . He has a mild Form of it. He can drive and is independent. But has all the physical looks of down syndrome and has learning difficulty. But he is a good bloke. He even takes the piss out of himself he's a good character. Hes a dj and a good one. When we hold boxing competitions we get him to do the mic. He does have the hole place in stitches. He will say anything.

I should have gibbo he is a scumbag. My mate he give a kicking to 5 years ago has down syndrome . He has a mild Form of it. He can drive and is independent. But has all the physical looks of down syndrome and has learning difficulty. But he is a good bloke. He even takes the piss out of himself he's a good character. Hes a dj and a good one. When we hold boxing competitions we get him to do the mic. He does have the hole place in stitches. He will say anything.
Least yer not in the big house and can now hearing full story understand how easy it would be to knock fuk out of some nasty twerp like that . Respect.

Least yer not in the big house and can now hearing full story understand how easy it would be to knock fuk out of some nasty twerp like that . Respect.
Am not finished with him yet I found out he is home for a month. My mates brother is going to kill him I told him to leave it to me because I'll know when to stop he won't.

Am not finished with him yet I found out he is home for a month. My mates brother is going to kill him I told him to leave it to me because I'll know when to stop he won't.

There's absoloutley nothing wrong with using extreme violence IMO on people like that....

The secret is to have it well planned and executed and an alibi that will hold up...

Its when you react off the cuff that your in the s**t!

Masking tape
Cable ties
Torch
Box of matches & lighter fuel
Spade
Cleaning fluid
Gloves

Good luck @clemo

There's absoloutley nothing wrong with using extreme violence IMO on people like that....

The secret is to have it well planned and executed and an alibi that will hold up...

Masking tape
Cable ties
Torch
Spade
Cleaning fluid
Gloves

Good luck @clemo
You forgot meat cleaver sledge hammer crossbow and shotgun

Masking tape
Cable ties
Torch
Spade
Cleaning fluid
Gloves

Good luck @clemo
If you got a b and q receipt for that lot in your van though your f**k*d...pay cash and wear a baseball cap when buying it(y)...................or just don't bother and be happy you sparked him and leave it at that

be careful depends on the injuries sustained ----- it might not be just a few days -------------and they might send you on a plastering course while inside :inocente::inocente: