Spain - Exterior wall

Members online

Jon WB

Hi, I have recently purchased a house in Spain, Alicante region. One of my walls (which is in neighbours garden) has cracked badly in places. So I plan to knock off the loose and re render. Underneath the current render is pebble dash and the thickness of render to redo is probably 10-15mm. I was planning to use a PVA and then two or three coats of Capa Fina. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks

Hi, I have recently purchased a house in Spain, Alicante region. One of my walls (which is in neighbours garden) has cracked badly in places. So I plan to knock off the loose and re render. Underneath the current render is pebble dash and the thickness of render to redo is probably 10-15mm. I was planning to use a PVA and then two or three coats of Capa Fina. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks
Jodar sabe !

will ferrell anchorman GIF

Swerve pva outdoors.