sovereign plasprime

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin

Private Member
been told this is alot better than gyprime, because the grit is made from recycled upvc windows it doesnt sink to bottom of tub like gyprime and you get a more even coverage , it was develoved by a plasterer for sovereign , when stocked at a well known merchants it out sold gyprime 10 to 1, dunno bout the price tho!

Hi Merlin
I have been useing it today to prime a shitty old lime ceiling it is also good on painted ceilings and walls , . It is the same consistency
from start to finish in the tub so less waste. Am not saying it kills the suction, bit like skimming onto board, also good over concrete . It is also very good over artex better then pva me thinks. I pay £30 +vat a tub and its green in colour downside you have to put it on the day before skimming.

yeah its not bad gear but you have to load wall/ceiling on with skim to get over the grit when supplying not gud.
But gud gear thow i like to use artex (the make) stabiliser on reskims its the tits

I found that it isn's as good as PVA and given sand, although quicker. I slapped it on all the walls of a re-skim, and found that when i got to the last room it had started to pull/ peel the paint off the walls. I spoke to the rep about it but haven't used it again. Must admit the was a brilliant key though.

Status
Not open for further replies.