Sometimes things are even beyond The Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least we now know how good your real graft is................................Circle Of Shite

I've never understood that phrase, I felt a badgers arse once and it was quite pleasant to the touch :RpS_biggrin:

you werent hanging out the back of it at the time were you @Olican..........................:-0

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh there they are...................sorry i dont have an edit button
Look a joke is a joke but you've really wound @Marshy up he will go crazy if he sees you've done it again, pack it in or your getting banned :)

@TheWand

Hey wandy you should really be careful what's in the background of your pics you know.
Someone might zoom in & do a quick search & find out where that church is & the street name etc etc.

:rolleyes)

Oh dear Nuisance. It's doesn't matter where they are from. As you can see from my photobucket portfolio I work is all over the country..... Even some work I've done in France. ;-)

Oh dear Nuisance. It's doesn't matter where they are from. As you can see from my photobucket portfolio I work is all over the country..... Even some work I've done in France. ;-)

So your saying you did the job then :RpS_lol:

:RpS_laugh:.......................stone cold busted..........................Nice one Nailswater......................................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.