Sometimes things are even beyond The Wand

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least we now know how good your real graft is................................Circle Of Shite

I've never understood that phrase, I felt a badgers arse once and it was quite pleasant to the touch :RpS_biggrin:

you werent hanging out the back of it at the time were you @Olican..........................:-0

Last edited by a moderator:
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh there they are...................sorry i dont have an edit button
Look a joke is a joke but you've really wound @Marshy up he will go crazy if he sees you've done it again, pack it in or your getting banned :)

@TheWand

Hey wandy you should really be careful what's in the background of your pics you know.
Someone might zoom in & do a quick search & find out where that church is & the street name etc etc.

:rolleyes)

Oh dear Nuisance. It's doesn't matter where they are from. As you can see from my photobucket portfolio I work is all over the country..... Even some work I've done in France. ;-)

Oh dear Nuisance. It's doesn't matter where they are from. As you can see from my photobucket portfolio I work is all over the country..... Even some work I've done in France. ;-)

So your saying you did the job then :RpS_lol:

:RpS_laugh:.......................stone cold busted..........................Nice one Nailswater......................................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.