Somehow losing is having won

Members online

Jesus. The comments are even worse. Lol. The world is only 4400 years old like in the old testament.

"To put DUP leader Arlene Foster's record in context, her dubious 'green' energy scheme will lose £500,000,000 for the tax-payer, mostly going to rich farmers and businessmen who support the DUP. A proportionate 'mistake' by a British minister would involve the squandering of about £40B!"

Typical tory behaviour.

Yeah, seriously, and somehow the loyalists keep voting for them. Literally an elected politician here for the dup, Trevor Clarke, sadly one of my local F*****g mps and from the village I live in, genuinely had no idea that hiv affected hetero sexuals too. Their policies are based. In Christian fundamentalism. Religion has no little if any place in modern day politics.

a match made in hell. i think it works better for labour. this coalition will collapse with a month. just as the brexit talks begin. and people will see that this was the tories first and the country second. theyre between a rock and a hard place at the moment. nobody wants to oust her because the times not right. sinn fein have already started to rock the boat over this. lol
I agree they can keep the poison chalice and we can sit back, watch it unfold and laugh. They are f**k*d hahahah labour are in the best position they could possibly imagine coz she called this election, putting herself and the party in a bad position. The election ended yesterday but the fight has only just started, we have seen what's happening on social media they are gonna get slaughtered on every u turn, for some mad reason I still feel labour have something up their sleeve. May is gonna get brutalised over the next ten days I feel a revolution :)

Screenshot_20170610-063921.png

I'll say again do the dup stone women to death ? Do they throw gays from the top of buildings then stone them ? Do they carry out bombings and random stabbing son innocents ?

You are sick my friend.

Again we are talking today not yesteryear

I'll say again do the dup stone women to death ? Do they throw gays from the top of buildings then stone them ? Do they carry out bombings and random stabbing son innocents ?

You are sick my friend.

No they don't, I'm just showing that they have some similar core beliefs. The dup are a backwards political party. Everyone knows it. There last two election campaigns have been run on basically "oh if you don't vote for us, the shinners will win and there will be a united Ireland in the morning" to which the gullible swallow it all up and go and s**t themselves at the polls, you know, kind of like the media's lies over corbyn, do get the gullible worked up over s**t that won't happen. You going to try and tell me the dup is a progressive forward thinking party suitable for a Modern government?

No they don't, I'm just showing that they have some similar core beliefs. The dup are a backwards political party. Everyone knows it. There last two election campaigns have been run on basically "oh if you don't vote for us, the shinners will win and there will be a united Ireland in the morning" to which the gullible swallow it all up and go and s**t themselves at the polls, you know, kind of like the media's lies over corbyn, do get the gullible worked up over s**t that won't happen. You going to try and tell me the dup is a progressive forward thinking party suitable for a Modern government?
You wont get a straight answer from him. Hes probably signed up to join them :sisi:

I've signed this

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-ma...tm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition

You are sick my friend.

whys he sick gordon? he lives there. hes obviously more clued up on it those of us who dont. i had to google dup yesterday as you did

whys he sick gordon? he lives there. hes obviously more clued up on it those of us who dont. i had to google dup yesterday as you did
I just know how useless a shower of s**t they are. And now they are relevant to yous over there, god help yous. We had a vote on marriage equality, where 70percent or so voted in fablvoudnof it at the assembly, and the dup, being anti G**, blocked the democratic decision with their "petition of concern" which they wheel out whenever someone wants to pass anything they don't agree with when they lose a vote. Thankfully they haven't enough seats to use the petition of concern now, as Sinn fein were only one sear behind them in the last assembly election. Assuming we. Can form an assembly again, sayin things the dup signed in a previous agreement, they won't implement and think they can cherry pick out bits that they like and don't like in an agreement. They are an embarrassment

please. either of them will be just fine :hola:

scaled_full_28835da6d4c71d8ee8aa.jpg

CsdDenLXgAAS7CY.jpg

Youre still playing the public for fools. Your right wing press wont win it for you anymore. People will watch her fcuk things up over the next month, propped up by a bunch of bigots with outrageous demands, and ask why didnt you just resign and put the country ahead of your party? Youre deluded if you think Johnson will win it for you. I think more people despise him than you think. And David Davies is the most conceited MP out there. Lol. Bring it on :sisi:
Do you know where he gets his heating oil from? I mean 5k for 8000 gallons it's a really good deal. I could do with some myself before the heating season comes. Cheers

As opposed to Corbyn and his failed politics lol before you say it's modern and progressive, it's failed where ever it's tried more lately Venezuela I believe.
It's not modern it's old and failed a bit like him failed, has someone told him yet he lost ? After announcing victory yesterday what a tool lol

When I point out the evil of Islam on my shores he just says oh it's only because you bomb their countries, I have pointed out the evil of Islam, but it was of no concern to him.

Now all of a sudden homophobic or women's rights are a huge issue. Do you not think it's odd ?

It's always different when it's on your doorstep

Quotes Gordon....still waiting...... I have pointed out that bombing the middle east does tend to help radicalise people, I think you'll find thats a fact backed up with isis stating they will wage war on those who wage war in them. But I want quotes that the evil of Islam is of no concern to me?
. When it is on my doorstep? The dup are always on my doorstep, now though they are on yours too,im pointing out the joys of what we have had to deal with here running the place.

Should I call you a racist then and not back it up with facts as you seem to have some far right tendencies?

Quotes Gordon....still waiting...... I have pointed out that bombing the middle east does tend to help radicalise people, I think you'll find thats a fact backed up with isis stating they will wage war on those who wage war in them. But I want quotes that the evil of Islam is of no concern to me?
. When it is on my doorstep? The dup are always on my doorstep, now though they are on yours too,im pointing out the joys of what we have had to deal with here running the place.

I have had Islam on my doorstep since Blair and brown allowed it to take over

They have been there long before that.

Yes but they hadn't taken over before then, political correctness and being branded racist for speaking out was Blair and brown.

But look my whole point is when I was saying Islam is vile no one was interested, just it's all about the bombs.

Then low and behold homophobia and women's right become a problem. It's a joke it really is

Don't know about that, I had a friend was in Bradford mid 90s for a Leeds game and they were advises by a local lass to stay indoors after ten as the Asians were out in force.... Although very possibly they have gotten even worse since then. Yeah it has its bad points, like most religions, is there not some ridiculous parts in the old testament too,tbf. I agree that burka should he banned, mosques should be monitored Nd if there is any form of hate preaching, shut down. Sharia law kangaroo courts shut down, anyone carrying out sharia law to feel the force of UK law(probably not that much, it can be quite soft). Homophobia and womens rights etc are a problem, have been here. It's just now they are relevant to your lot now, not just ours. I hope the media over there combs through then like they do with corbyn, maybe give yas second thoughts as to who u deal with. And on the whole Muslim thing, did the majority of them not originally come from either somewhere Britain has stuck their oar in where it wasn't wanted? Pakistan, used to "own" it when it was part of India and all the far eastern countries that have been blew to s**t. If, for example say Morocco started bombing here, I'm pretty sure I would take issue with Morocco, no? Probably dislike them a lot. The difference fair enough is I wouldn't be in a rush to move to Morocco, but then who's been the home secretary last 7years.

I really wish that there wasn't an election. Think Tories should of finished what was started. Until brexit has happened it will be too divided