Somehow losing is having won

Members online

gps

You watch the left will claim to have won lol

Is the prime minister Jeremy Corbyn ? Well you have not won then

What about the overwhelming record breaking majority landslide you promised Gordon. Whoops. Imagine if the sheeple weren't influenced by the media and all......... Mays little gamble didn't exactly pay off did it.

th

you're the one up front gordon. lol. shellshocked arent you?

It is mate, but this next 5 years will be one of the most useless and difficult I reckon, anyway you better go and enjoy the sun

I will last 2 days.

Another election this autumn guaranteed. Boris at the helm.

I will last 2 days.

Another election this autumn guaranteed. Boris at the helm.
Tbh i wouldn't be surprised if this would work for the Tories, I don't think they that eager to leave the EU, now they have Corbin, he can be blamed

It's a dream scenario for Boris to now come in and properly take the bull by the horns
You cannot be serious about Boris Johnson, he's as much of a good choice as a politician as stepping into fresh dog poo

You cannot be serious about Boris Johnson, he's as much of a good choice as a politician as stepping into fresh dog poo

Why because he has a personality and a bit of charisma, because he is bold and speaks with passion, he is a winner he is arguably the cleverest and most articulate mp we have today.

Why because he has a personality and a bit of charisma, because he is bold and speaks with passion, he is a winner he is arguably the cleverest and most articulate mp we have today.
If that's how you see it and how other people see it, then this country got no hope, it's proper f**k*d. Anyway I better stay out of it

Seriously, let's wheel Boris out. Do that and tory govt is f**k*d. He is likeable in a comical oafish sort of way, but by know means a statesman. Sure the torys wouldn't even stick by him after championing brexit, he withdrew after being back stabbed.

Can't wait to the dup stick their oar in now. This party is squandering over 400 million of public money on a renewable heating scheme, has numerous links to dodgey dealings and contracts gave out., red sky, nama etc, they have Sunday opening hours, 1-6, are against equal marriage rights and base their opinions on fundamental Christianity. Not to mention are bigoted bastards to boot. Got help us all now they see themselves as important players........

Can't wait to the dup stick their oar in now. This party is squandering over 400 million of public money on a renewable heating scheme, has numerous links to dodgey dealings and contracts gave out., red sky, nama etc, they have Sunday opening hours, 1-6, are against equal marriage rights and base their opinions on fundamental Christianity. Not to mention are bigoted bastards to boot. Got help us all now they see themselves as important players........
sound like a nice bunch. a match made in heaven

a match made in hell. i think it works better for labour. this coalition will collapse with a month. just as the brexit talks begin. and people will see that this was the tories first and the country second. theyre between a rock and a hard place at the moment. nobody wants to oust her because the times not right. sinn fein have already started to rock the boat over this. lol

Which is why, once Johnson or Davis take over, and get the ship in order there will be an autumn election.

please. either of them will be just fine :hola:

scaled_full_28835da6d4c71d8ee8aa.jpg

CsdDenLXgAAS7CY.jpg

Youre still playing the public for fools. Your right wing press wont win it for you anymore. People will watch her fcuk things up over the next month, propped up by a bunch of bigots with outrageous demands, and ask why didnt you just resign and put the country ahead of your party? Youre deluded if you think Johnson will win it for you. I think more people despise him than you think. And David Davies is the most conceited MP out there. Lol. Bring it on :sisi:

• Which is why, once Johnson or Davis take over, and get the ship in order there will be an autumn election.
    Your just a professional Tory, following them blindly no matter who is at the helm or what polices they have. Hitler could come back from the dead and Be a Tory leader and you'd worship him while helping him build his gas chambers lol it's like supporting a football team to you whereas I change my vote on what I feel is right.

Its comical. Now hes got a hard on for Boris. These people wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire yet he gets on his knees to lick their boots

• Your just a professional Tory, following them blindly no matter who is at the helm or what polices they have. Hitler could come back from the dead and Be a Tory leader and you'd worship him while helping him build his gas chambers lol it's like supporting a football team to you whereas I change my vote on what I feel is right.

Incorrect, I'll vote for a party who is centre right

• Your just a professional Tory, following them blindly no matter who is at the helm or what polices they have. Hitler could come back from the dead and Be a Tory leader and you'd worship him while helping him build his gas chambers lol it's like supporting a football team to you whereas I change my vote on what I feel is right.

Incorrect, I'll vote for a party who is centre right

Its comical. Now hes got a hard on for Boris. These people wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire yet he gets on his knees to lick their boots

As opposed to you who has been masturbating over Corbyn these past few months lol

The man who declared himself the winner hahahaha but is he prime minister lol NO was he even close No
Desperate stuff by desperate people

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...age-climate-change-who-are-they-a7781656.html

This is the fuckwits we have here. Good luck now they are going to have demands. Lol

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...age-climate-change-who-are-they-a7781656.html

This is the fuckwits we have here. Good luck now they are going to have demands. Lol
Jesus. The comments are even worse. Lol. The world is only 4400 years old like in the old testament.

"To put DUP leader Arlene Foster's record in context, her dubious 'green' energy scheme will lose £500,000,000 for the tax-payer, mostly going to rich farmers and businessmen who support the DUP. A proportionate 'mistake' by a British minister would involve the squandering of about £40B!"

Typical tory behaviour.