Some people

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just got to stop biting Malt dude, it'll just carry on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on otherwise

Since I came on theis website, all I've done is ask for advice and give my own where possible. People have take a disliking to me for whatever reason and some have even taken it too far by adding my pictures to their own avatar or including my name. This is a form of online bullying and it's unacceptable.

I understand that forums like these involve a little banter amongst the members but when the above are happening it goes beyond joke.

It seems to me that the old hats in here and the well-known members are more than against newer memebers coming on here. I've tried my best to fit in and get involved but it seems to me like I'm not welcome.

Other times it's people looking for genuine advice and that spurs the guys on to team up against said person.. It's shameful.

At the end of the day, we're al here for the same thing, to make a bit of cash doing what we love.(most of us love)

People have said that they don't like me because I seem like I'm up myself, or I seem like a knob. It's funny that, how can I seem up myself for posting advice or starting genuine threads looking for help? How can people say that when they don't know me.

This isn't some pity thread, it's just how I feel and it's not on.

To the good guys though and the ones who've made me feel welcome, I appreciate it
M8 don't fuking listen to half of them there all talk some of them if they give you stick give it back to them there's only one number one in this world that your self kids Mrs closest and dearest fuk the rest if ther arse holes my self I get along whith most lol if not I give them s**t back 10 times worse

You just got to stop biting Malt dude, it'll just carry on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on otherwise

Thing is, I've hardly even bitten

Ffs leave the guy alone he only asked a few questions not the f**k**g end of the world is it some right c**ts on here sometimes

M8 don't fuking listen to half of them there all talk some of them if they give you stick give it back to them there's only one number one in this world that your self kids Mrs closest and dearest fuk the rest if ther arse holes my self I get along whith most lol if not I give them s**t back 10 times worse
Yeah you're spot on mate. Wouldn't have made a post about it if it was anything other than banter, but it's not!

Has anyone ever joined this forum without hating various members at first? Most of us had a fairly traumatic first few days :hola:
98C18D61-FE2C-47FF-9F80-64C326F5456C.jpeg

Too many plastering God's on here dont know where they started its not hard to answer a simple question

Your early posts and the way your quick to jump down folks throats is what set you up for the flack, you came on here with a bit of an attitude and it was picked up on. I’ve no problem with you myself, love opening one of your threads as it’s normally a good laugh

To be honest , I like you too mate, but I didn't come here with any attitude..
Search my name and you'll find that all my posts have been almost relevant to plastering/setting up on one's own and I've been nice and had humility.

It's not even Friday, ffs.
Can you remove my name from your avatar you pathetic, low life bully???
And this is me using language that's often deemed abusive. Can you blame me? Absolute low life.
Exactly the type who'd hide if they were pulled up face to face.
Internet gangster that's all you are

And this is me using language that's often deemed abusive. Can you blame me? Absolute low life.

I think he was bantering me mate

This is just shooting fish in a barrel. It's not sport at all.

You Sir, are a not-right.

im-out-this-iw26ib.jpg

What is wrong with those replies? Take it, give it back
Never once used anything personal.

Explain how that's an attitude
I wasn’t giving it out lol You join a forum then jump down the members throats at the slightest hint of a joke then complain that everyone’s picking on you. As I said mate I’ve no problem with you I’m only pointing out why this all started.

I dont even know how to upload a avatar thing or these picture malarkys that everyone seems to be able to do never mind use someone elses stuff!

Serious question how the foook do you lot know hiw to do it????

I dont even know how yo do a smiley face thing and ive been in here over 10yrs i recon!!!!!

Bloody techonology its a dark art!

I wasn’t giving it out lol You join a forum then jump down the members throats at the slightest hint of a joke then complain that everyone’s picking on you. As I said mate I’ve no problem with you I’m only pointing out why this all started.

Yeah maybe.. finding my feet.. but the rest has gone on too long now that's my point.

I dont even know how to upload a avatar thing or these picture malarkys that everyone seems to be able to do never mind use someone elses stuff!

I dont even know how yo do a smiley face thing and ive been in here over 10yrs i recon!!!!!

My 10 year old helps me lol

And so it goes.. on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

M8 you have got one hell of a stutter

Status
Not open for further replies.