Some people

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening over here?!

Can everyone just calm the f**k down? :cool: ;)

Don’t worry about it ***** and don’t take it to heart! Most of it is just pulling people’s chains. The s**t I’ve had down the years from all sorts of people make this place seem like a buddhist monastery! Lol. And I couldn’t care less anymore. This happens every once in a while and then it calms down and you end up buddy’s with the person you thought you hated most! And if you blocked lurpak you won’t have seen his apology.

I dont even know how to upload a avatar thing or these picture malarkys that everyone seems to be able to do never mind use someone elses stuff!

Serious question how the foook do you lot know hiw to do it????

I dont even know how yo do a smiley face thing and ive been in here over 10yrs i recon!!!!!

Bloody techonology its a dark art!
Its just cause ye a thick c**t mate

Can everyone just calm the f**k down? :cool:;)

Don’t worry about it ***** and don’t take it to heart! Most of it is just pulling people’s chains. The s**t I’ve had down the years from all sorts of people make this place seem like a buddhist monastery! Lol. And I couldn’t care less anymore. This happens every once in a while and then it calms down and you end up buddy’s with the person you thought you hated most! And if you blocked lurpak you won’t have seen his apology.

Buddies. It's f*&^%$g BUDDIES, you illiterate f*&^%$g f*&^%r..

1536171996676.jpeg

Really mate?
How would I find them..

Just search, but no point.

I got flac, when I first started posting, so did Lurpack. He nearly left too, but since so many people are responding to this thread, that should tell you all you really need to know.
Don't think I've ever seen any real 'hate' on TPF. Most kiss and make up in the morning, and have a nice cup of tea :coffe:

Can everyone just calm the f**k down? :cool:;)

Did he really apologise?
Problem is, he apologised once before but it didn't stop him

Did he really apologise?
Problem is, he apologised once before but it didn't stop him

That's because you keep going and going, man.

You've no idea what banter is and most of your posts are honking about being disrespected.

Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.