social distancing on sites

Members online

hector

an electrician in the guardian says,he is working on a large site in london,claims social distancing rules are not being enforced at all,people spitting/blowing there nose/clearing there throat,....describes it as disgusting,very worried and concerned that he fetches something home to his family,........so is he right,or is it better or worse on site and what precautions if any do you take before going home to family

Nightmare was on yestarday,doing a community centre,red squares of 2m all mapped out on floor,site manager at start asking if I've had face fit test for mask and moaning cos I had a beard so I had to have a shave last night,mask was off with 20mins and lads all working around each other.aint guns happen

Can u see red squares mapped out on floor..bolloxs,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200520-073907_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200520-073907_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 312
an electrician in the guardian says,he is working on a large site in london,claims social distancing rules are not being enforced at all,people spitting/blowing there nose/clearing there throat,....describes it as disgusting,very worried and concerned that he fetches something home to his family,........so is he right,or is it better or worse on site and what precautions if any do you take before going home to family
If you get it you get it. The econmy got to carry on somehow or will not have a life to go back to. Children don't get affected by this virus. So if we don't get immuned to this quickly and this mutate whith measles ect and start affecting our kids it time to worry then big time.!

If you get it you get it. The econmy got to carry on somehow or will not have a life to go back to. Children don't get affected by this virus. So if we don't get immuned to this quickly and this mutate whith measles ect and start affecting our kids it time to worry then big time.!
It proven 95% of people had underline problems.

The
not being funny but you cant moan about social distance and want to work. you know your trade you know the site. either get on with it or stay at home. dont moan at both sides
forum wouldn't exist lol

Have to take the responsibility for yourself tbf , I’ve heard on some sites there are cov19 safety officers roaming around to enforce strict standards but end of day the guy has to do what he can for himself,I’m on a site this week rendering outside and there is a painter and builder inside we’ve all been ok to distance and work ok

I dont care about either,I'd f**k it all off right now and get back to normal and just shield old and vunreable
Exactly and try and get immuned to this virus If posible. The only reason the UK had more deaths than anybody becouse ther were to slo about crowded areas the 2meter rule and no crowds should of being in January February. The govermant should learn from this!

The way viruses work it will eventually mutate so that it doesn't harm us that much. Viruses need a host to be alive. If the virus kills its host and it doesn't get to multiply eventually it will die out. For a virus to be effective like eg the common cold, the strains of it that are most effective will be ones that have little serious symptoms, therefore living off the host and being able to multiply. How quickly its gets to that level though is anyone's guess. Could take many years. If might mutate quicker with Lockdown minimising it's contact with other people.

It’s here to stay, at very least for the next 12 month, when/if they find a vaccine, so adapt, live with it, live your life or stay at home.
Owls I think that's should be the new government slogan
Live with it-live your life-or stay at home..then maybe a simples at the end

lad who coaches my kids football team working with his uncle and another lad travelling to Manchester everyday SAME van the young lad didn’t feel well one day turns out now all 3 tested n now got the virus so easy N that’s b4 they got to the site

Owls I think that's should be the new government slogan
Live with it-live your life-or stay at home..then maybe a simples at the end
I’m wasted as a spread, I should be a government advisor... from the ministry of common sense and the working man.

Nightmare was on yestarday,doing a community centre,red squares of 2m all mapped out on floor,site manager at start asking if I've had face fit test for mask and moaning cos I had a beard so I had to have a shave last night,mask was off with 20mins and lads all working around each other.aint guns happen
That happened to me today but the site agent was good enough to lend me a dust mask worth about 280 to buy.told him my missus wont let me have a shave because she thinks I'm an ugly c**t when clean shaved.the mask was never worn.got to where hats gloves glasses and long sleeve shirts at all times.need to get permits for benches yellow hop ups and a dust permit and to make things better lads who working in same house type next door but for another plastering company are getting £700 per house more

That happened to me today but the site agent was good enough to lend me a dust mask worth about 280 to buy.told him my missus wont let me have a shave because she thinks I'm an ugly c**t when clean shaved.the mask was never worn.got to where hats gloves glasses and long sleeve shirts at all times.need to get permits for benches yellow hop ups and a dust permit and to make things better lads who working in same house type next door but for another plastering company are getting £700 per house more
Do ,sikhs,or muslims need to be clean shaven.

lad who coaches my kids football team working with his uncle and another lad travelling to Manchester everyday SAME van the young lad didn’t feel well one day turns out now all 3 tested n now got the virus so easy N that’s b4 they got to the site

how are they mate (y)