So she said yes!

Not my cup of tea but shes good at what she does. Chocolate and vanilla too. All for 3 hours work skimming a bathroom ceiling on a Saturday morning. Felt guilty as i sat there reading the paper over and over in between trowelling

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Not my cup of tea but shes good at what she does. Chocolate and vanilla too. All for 3 hours work skimming a bathroom ceiling on a Saturday morning. Felt guilty as i sat there reading the paper over and over in between trowelling

You should of used extratime to give her her monies worth.
Or unifinish and done it twice.

We did same, i only went for the holiday!!! [emoji51] where did you do yours @theplasterman?
Barbados it was 10 years ago and prices have gone up there lately if I was going to do it again now I would do Jamaica definitely under £1500 you can't smoke cigarettes in the hotel areas now they have changed the law but the locals have there own type of cigarettes that can be smoked on the beach and the rum is great.
Yeah man.

Thanks for all the messages.
I did try to add a pic although it was of both of us and no tits but couldn't get it to load!
We've always wanted a wedding in the sun and a different country, plus we don't want many there just the ones that count and are important to us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day we'll actually persuade someone to post a pic of their mrs lol

Mrs Pug

Attachments

• 1463865037996.jpg
    1463865037996.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 312
Thanks for all the messages.
I did try to add a pic although it was of both of us and no tits but couldn't get it to load!
We've always wanted a wedding in the sun and a different country, plus we don't want many there just the ones that count and are important to us!

So let me get this straight, you can load numerous pics of you holiday, post vid after vid of your ritmo spraying but a pic of your missis 'won't load'? My hairy hoop

I have been with jane for 14 years it's not all bad :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
My mrs is ace to be honest, dead nice all the time and still puts out a couple of times a week even though she's bolloxed from work and the baby...if you get the right one marriage aint that bad.

So let me get this straight, you can load numerous pics of you holiday, post vid after vid of your ritmo spraying but a pic of your missis 'won't load'? My hairy hoop

Lol I hadn't posted any pics of this holiday as the wifi wasn't the best. Here's one just for you though. Speak ill of her and I'll cut your Jacobs off and feed them to my gerbil.
a87f234dd277a4a3043ba4fa72d23ebb.jpg

Lol I hadn't posted any pics of this holiday as the wifi wasn't the best. Here's one just for you though. Speak ill of her and I'll cut your Jacobs off and feed them to my gerbil.

J had to look twice..not at the Mrs to be but you..look a double Liam out of one direction

J had to look twice..not at the Mrs to be but you..look a double Liam out of one direction

How was your holiday mate?
Where did you stay?

The Riu was good, nice hotel.....very clean and modern. We usually do adults only so this was our first in a family one, noticed a few things but nothing major. Weather wasn't the best, was hot but cloudy, sun would come out around 1-2 if we were lucky so we'd be twiddling our thumbs in the morning.
Done a few excursions to fill the time which was good. Went to ouzoud waterfalls, was a nice place to visit but 6hours drive on way back to agadir![emoji16]

Have to say we felt safe as houses aswell around the complex and out and about.
You get the odd feeling but that was more because we ventured into the unknown.
The hotel had lots of security on show and a metal detector in the entrance, armed military patrols along the beach front and police presence everywhere in general.
This didn't make you feel on edge though.

I'd compare Agadir to your other short flight destinations like Spain, canaries etc.
It's not like the carribbean where your on a secluded resort with nothing close.
Cheap as chips aswell.

She's a cracker, you on the other hand are one ugly fker lol