so how we all doing for work so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are you doing TonyM domestic or site or do you work for local builders.

I work for small builders that spec build for themselves, and get quite a bit of work through a firm of architects that have their own in house green building company. All my work is from recommendation. I rarely do domestic, unless it's somebody I know. Been busy right through the recession.
Gave up big sites as they want it too quick and don't care about standards, and I refuse to drop my standard of finish for anyone.

Last edited:
It will come good for you spunk it always does . April am booked out next wk 80m2 render and skim I have 2 trowels to break in ideal on sand and cement me thinks. A couple of bedrooms thursday fri and the women has the biggest pair of tits I ve seen nipples like plums you carnt help but look at them when she is talking to you LOL.
Henry?shes only 14 an my daughter!!!lol

You must be interest in your work and give your all attentions to your work i think
this is the better for do your work so far

Why do we let them G** tilers away with this. I know Danny our leader and twitch his second in command are not happy about this.

Lets invade their cloud and introduce our newbies into their anti Irish, anti _, anti spread,they don't like coons either

Unite brothers :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.