slipped disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucius said:
Dont know how you keep going mate though ime much the same myself ive had the op for tennis elbow. I couldnt do a solid weeks plastering nowadays but over the years ive picked up a lot of knowledge of other trades and my first trade is bricklaying so ime never doing the same thing every day so ime not stuck with repetetive movements which cause the problems its all that keeps me going now.

Coincidental I served my time as a bricky in the 80’s doing grants around Liverpool, went into structural concreting and ended up building petrol stations, shop, slabs for tanks, forecourts, jet wash bays, petrol stations started to close down in the late 90’s ended up plastering around the country, done my level 3 full route, solid and fibrous, now doing OSAT as well,
my days of slogging it out are over ;)

Plasterite said:
lucius said:
Dont know how you keep going mate though ime much the same myself ive had the op for tennis elbow. I couldnt do a solid weeks plastering nowadays but over the years ive picked up a lot of knowledge of other trades and my first trade is bricklaying so ime never doing the same thing every day so ime not stuck with repetetive movements which cause the problems its all that keeps me going now.

Coincidental I served my time as a ladyboy in the 80’s doing sailors around Liverpool, went into pole dancing and ended up flat on my back in the late 90’s ended up plastering bed sheets around the country,
my days of pimping it out are over ;)
I beg your pardon Plaster ite?! :eek: ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.